Marvel's Avengers | PS4/XB1/PC/PS5/XSX | Out Now

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
They're having a 90% discount because the game is being delisted end of the month.

Decided, why not because it's so cheap and must say it's value for money at the current price. All the DLC and most of the costumes are included too (there are a few you need to unlock).

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They're having a 90% discount because the game is being delisted end of the month.

Decided, why not because it's so cheap and must say it's value for money at the current price. All the DLC and most of the costumes are included too (there are a few you need to unlock).

It should be free.

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
MlN3NQT.png

As someone who was there since Day 1. it is sad to see how this game couldn't deliver. As a pc player multiplayer just didn't exist for us
No roadmap for months. Bad customizations. No real content or unique character till Wakanda

They had plans for War Machine, She Hulk, Dr Strange instead we got clones

As far as combat goes it was just fun to log in and smash some robots

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
MlN3NQT.png

As someone who was there since Day 1. it is sad to see how this game couldn't deliver. As a pc player multiplayer just didn't exist for us
No roadmap for months. Bad customizations. No real content or unique character till Wakanda

Never even tried the multiplayer smh. One of the highlights was upgrading ironmans weapons and fighting that giant flying tank boss, I might run it back one last time before deleting

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
MlN3NQT.png

Yep day one for me as well. I held on even late last year after the winter soldier DLC. Great gameplay but that’s about it. So disappointing.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Heard about it being delisted and saw it was $3.99 on PSN. I don't really care about online/multi-player, so might just pick it up at that low price just for single-player content.