Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Just started. Lmao no way they work AOS into the cinematic universe now...Talbot would slump anyone they throw at him :russ:

Edit: Nevermind. Talbot let that power get to him :francis:

I think i think each person he absorbs make nit harder to control cause there's too many voices going on

But brehs...they actually name dropped Thanos and the Avengers :wow: Events of infinity war are going on right now :sadcam:

I hope this means Coulson can pop up in Avengers 4 as his send off :blessed:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't believe daisy dug up her moms corpse...:picard:

Yo yo was like :usure: ohhh you wanna use powers ehh...:ufdup:

Talbot got the new haircut with space robe talking about Phil is in charge... :obama:

Deke trying to get them goodies...:lolbron:

Talbot just bumrushing these alien a$$holes...:mjlol:

thanos namedrop...:ohhh:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Just started. Lmao no way they work AOS into the cinematic universe now...Talbot would slump anyone they throw at him :russ:

Edit: Nevermind. Talbot let that power get to him :francis:

I think i think each person he absorbs make nit harder to control cause there's too many voices going on

But brehs...they actually name dropped Thanos and the Avengers :wow: Events of infinity war are going on right now :sadcam:

I hope this means Coulson can pop up in Avengers 4 as his send off :blessed:
Like some of us have said, the show has always been in the MCU. It literally spoiled Winter soldier if you didn’t watch it opening weekend then watched AOS the next week.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Talbot lost it. I think it's because the dude letting quinn and the doctor control his head. He was already unstable with the whole hydra brainwashing but when you put 2 coulson haters in there 2 you're gonna get a new man. I like his outfit tho. It suits him lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Well for one, there is no more SHIELD :mindblown:

For two, despite the name drops, this show is so disconnected from the MCU, its glaring.

For three, most of the cast has started to become annoying. I'm ready for Mack to get killed.. I'm rooting for it. When the show first started, they kept introducing new characters to the team. That shyt has stopped. And even when they do introduce new people, they are disposable.

I think the show started to fall off after Hydra was destroyed. Hydra vs. Shield is what made the show click. And even this season, they somehow managed to shoehorn HYDRA (HAIL) back into the mix.

Coulson needs to either die or go back to the MCU. At times it just feels like they're mailing it in. It's as if they all know they will always be a distant step relative to the MCU, and it's starting to show.

The CGI at times is :snoop:

The only characters with chemistry are Fitz/Simmons.

Daisy is a shell of her former self who barely uses her powers.

Last season, it took them bringing in Ghost Rider, to give the show a boost. Ratings have been steadily declining.

Basically, the Marvel TV division has gone to shyt. I fukk with the first 2 seasons of DareDevil and Jessica Jones, but everything else they put out has been weak as fukk to meh at best.

They need to just reboot everything by the time Phase 4 drops.