Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It would be the perfect way to write somebody off the show wouldn't it :pachaha:
Fitz: "Oh, gawd...Deke just faded out of existence"
I just hope that they weren't as blindsided by this ending as they were by Winter Soldier's.
what do you mean? whobwas blindsided? I kinda hope the team is blindsided.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Fitz: "Oh, gawd...Deke just faded out of existence"

what do you mean? whobwas blindsided? I kinda hope the team is blindsided.

I'm talking about the writing staff when the series was first in development, while Marvel Studios was planning on killing off Shield.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about the writing staff when the series was first in development, while Marvel Studios was planning on killing off Shield.
Link? I'm was under the impression that eas planned from the start. It doesn't even seem like the story would even nake sense otherwise.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Link? I'm was under the impression that eas planned from the start. It doesn't even seem like the story would even nake sense otherwise.

Don't have a link but I'm just spitballing. Marvel/ABC/Disney pushed a show into development about a spy agency that in less than a year would be no more.

To me that means somebody in the decision room had to be blindsided. Also Joss kind of disavowed the show early on.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Star: Yes, More Infinity War Tie-Ins Are Coming

Already, in the April 27 episode, Mack’s friend Tony Caine (aka Candy Man) made a fleeting reference to “all the weird stuff happening in New York,” when he met up with Daisy.

Without spoiling much of anything, yes, the Marvel blockbuster’s first scenes in Earth take place in the Big Apple, home to Tony Stark and Peter Parker.

And more nods are still to come, as Coulson & Co. — who last week were sealed off in the Lighthouse, unable to communicate with the outside world — get wind of what’s going down.

“Yeah, we do have stuff in the background periodically that references and ties into whats going on with Avengers: Infinity War,” Adrian Pasdar, who plays Talbot on the TV series, told TVLine during a Tuesday interview. “Yeah, they use that. They always tie in very well with what’s going on [in the movies].”

But as for ABC’s S.H.I.E.L.D. series truly tying in with Infinity War — namely, its game-changing final act — Pasdar was unable to weigh in, having not yet seen the recent theatrical release. (And we weren’t about to spoil Graviton!)

“I was invited to the premiere and I just couldn’t make it,” he said, a bit sheepishly.

“I just don’t get out as much as people think I do,” explained he who has voiced Tony Stark/Iron Man in a variety of animated projects. “I feel like a vegetarian butcher — I work in the business, but I don’t sample the food!”

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs Fridays at 9/8c.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
:whew: thank god I watched the movie before coming into thia thread. Just to be sure. I wonder if
anyone will disappear next episode
I feel like they should address it.

I'm def thinking something changes next week, they kind of mentioned "something happening in NY" last week, but whole plot lines changed based on what happened during Captain america and Avengers movies previously.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I feel like they should address it.

I'm def thinking something changes next week, they kind of mentioned "something happening in NY" last week, but whole plot lines changed based on what happened during Captain america and Avengers movies previously.
It's impossible not to. I think this is where the tv shows are going to get fukked.
This is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE plot point and VERY important. It's impossible to ignore and even just giving slight hints at it won't do. It has to actually be a significant part of the plot for it to be believable when you sit down and think about the reprecussions.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
It's impossible not to. I think this is where the tv shows are going to get fukked.
This is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE plot point and VERY important. It's impossible to ignore and even just giving slight hints at it won't do. It has to actually be a significant part of the plot for it to be believable when you sit down and think about the reprecussions.

But, I can possibly see them deciding to ignore it since..
I'm assuming there will be time stone fcukery in Avengers 4, so is it worth it to change stuff that may get changed back. You'd have to address it both times right ? Maybe they can do something drastic and carry it through next season i guess.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
But, I can possibly see them deciding to ignore it since..
I'm assuming there will be time stone fcukery in Avengers 4, so is it worth it to change stuff that may get changed back. You'd have to address it both times right ? Maybe they can do something drastic and carry it through next season i guess.
I don't know about the time stone stuff so I can't say it like it's fact, but AoS might not even be on by then, but if it is a huge plot point it can be addressed again then, right?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
200.gif