Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Damn that sucks.

Sucks even more is because she knows that shes going to die and keep getting brought back and killed again yet she still goes to try and kill them without strategy.

That shyt was sad watching yo-yo broken and limbless

A d this better have some fukkin ties to bo and Avengers. Thats the only reason I see them taking an entire month off for a break. They started this shyt like that and if this is the last season, they better end this shyt like that. You can't be in the same world with the same "SHIELD" and the same characters mixed between the show and the movie just to fukk it up.
Its not connected...not really its a marketing ploy the sooner you realize that the better off youll be. We had fury and sif in season 1 and that is all we will be getting.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its not connected...not really its a marketing ploy the sooner you realize that the better off youll be. We had fury and sif in season 1 and that is all we will be getting.

It’s not “deeply” connected...... like cats not gonna just show up and every week but it’s connected. Agent Hill has been on there and had contact with them a few times:mjgrin:

But you’ll see...... when that end of season spoiler reveals itself that it was actually THANOS that destroyed earth...... you’ll see!!:ufdup:

:myman::troll:

Martha

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It’s not “deeply” connected...... like cats not gonna just show up and every week but it’s connected. Agent Hill has been on there and had contact with them a few times:mjgrin:

But you’ll see...... when that end of season spoiler reveals itself that it was actually THANOS that destroyed earth...... you’ll see!!:ufdup:

:myman::troll:

Martha
I don't know why you allow yourself to be blindly miffed.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn that sucks.

Sucks even more is because she knows that shes going to die and keep getting brought back and killed again yet she still goes to try and kill them without strategy.

That shyt was sad watching yo-yo broken and limbless

A d this better have some fukkin ties to bo and Avengers. Thats the only reason I see them taking an entire month off for a break. They started this shyt like that and if this is the last season, they better end this shyt like that. You can't be in the same world with the same "SHIELD" and the same characters mixed between the show and the movie just to fukk it up.

This is the final season?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:beli: No wonder people stop watching TV

Old antiquated concept, these people still think the world stops when the Olympic s take place. In 2018 your show will not lose ratings because of fukking downhill skiing and curling. Yea that’s why Netflix is killing it there are no interruptions.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This isn't exactly true.

In S1 we had Fury and Sif. In S2 we had Sif again along with a connection to Age of Ultron with Coulson being the one to find Loki's staff and the one to supply Fury with the new airship. In S3 we got the accords after age of ultron. They directly refer to sokovia falling out of the sky as well so we know the timeline is on point with the movies.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This isn't exactly true.

In S1 we had Fury and Sif. In S2 we had Sif again along with a connection to Age of Ultron with Coulson being the one to find Loki's staff and the one to supply Fury with the new airship. In S3 we got the accords after age of ultron. They directly refer to sokovia falling out of the sky as well so we know the timeline is on point with the movies.
How Agents of SHIELD Season 5 Ties-In to the Marvel Studios Movies

When Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. started back in 2013, it included plenty of overt connections to the Marvel Studios films, down to its main character, Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) crossing over from the big screen to the small one. Over the years, the show has evolved into more of its own entity, and the tie-ins to the movies have become less direct — but that doesn’t mean they’re not there.

The impending fifth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. looks to take the characters into the far reaches of oute space, and series producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen told reporters including CBR earlier this week at a press event in Los Angeles that it’s not a coincidence that’s happening after a couple of cosmically minded Marvel Cinematic Universe films like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Thor: Ragnarok, both released this year.

“We try to a little bit follow in the wake of the films as they plot new territory in the MCU,” Whedon told press. “Last year that was magic, with Doctor Strange. We felt like Ghost Rider all of a sudden fit into our show in a way that we didn’t necessarily feel like he would have before, tonally. And this is us expanding out even further into the world of space which they very much are living in now in the features. It’s the great unknown, and we hadn’t explored it yet.”

Of course, going into space doesn’t mean that fans should expect Rocket and Groot to show up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. As Whedon and Tancharoen explained, it’s more about a thematic tie-in at this point than one story leading to another.

“It’s a thematic tie,” Whedon told CBR. “We try to make it feel like that the whole thing is moving in this swelling direction. We’re not in space for no reason. We wouldn’t have gone there if they hadn’t. The overt ties were a necessity of starting out, but those have faded over time, basically because we have our own mythology. That started to be much more interesting to us, and hopefully to the audience, just digging that stuff up. No one wants to come to see our show to see another show. Now they want to see our show, which, yay.”

“We’re glad that we’re here with that,” Tancharoen added.

Not only is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. now firmly its own thing, it’s also continued to evolve each season — something that will be especially apparent in season 5, with the dramatic change of venue.

“Every year we reset the series, and this year we definitely knew that it would be the most giant reset to date,” Tancharoen said. “Just creatively across the board for everyone, art direction, all of it, our sets, you’ll see an overhaul.”

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Its still my favorite show but this season sucks. They said they were going to space and I was hoping for Star Treck Discovery level visuals but instead it just looks like theyre stuck in somebody's dirty basement.

Daps
Its still my favorite show but this season sucks. They said they were going to space and I was hoping for Star Treck Discovery level visuals but instead it just looks like theyre stuck in somebody's dirty basement.

i wish they had the budget to work with, story/plot wise i feel like this show is actually better than its contemporaries despite its slow start (ever since winter soldier-ish) but it doesnt even feel like it has a CW budget at times

but the framework season is one of the best season of any superhero show across the board imo

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Of course they're in space not traveling the universe.