March 2
tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Damn... Wtf happened

Did yo-yo get fukked up trying to save them and thats how she lost her hands?

Honestly idk wtf happened just now. Did they get back, mack and jemma died?

And how does this tie in with BP? Since I'm assuming thats why it won't return until March :gucci:

But yo, atleast no matter what happens, homie can probably rebuild earth in that timeline which is dope af

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Nooooo. Not Enoch

"I will expire, knowing I returned my friends home."

You writers are bytches. You're sons of bytches :damn::mjcry:

Damn... Wtf happened

Did yo-yo get fukked up trying to save them and thats how she lost her hands?

In the episode with the flashbacks we saw Yo-Yo going to attack the Kree after the world is destroyed. May tries to stop her but she doesn't listen. As explained by her, the Kree kills her and only brings her back for information about the future then kills her again. They probably cut off her limbs for torture purposes.

Honestly idk wtf happened just now. Did they get back, mack and jemma died?

If they're in a loop then we should expect Mack and Simmons to die but the whole purpose of coming back to the past is to change the future, so they may not die.
And how does this tie in with BP? Since I'm assuming thats why it won't return until March :gucci:

But yo, atleast no matter what happens, homie can probably rebuild earth in that timeline which is dope af

I don't see it tying to BP at all.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nooooo. Not Enoch

"I will expire, knowing I returned my friends home."

You writers are bytches. You're sons of bytches :damn::mjcry:

In the episode with the flashbacks we saw Yo-Yo going to attack the Kree after the world is destroyed. May tries to stop her but she doesn't listen. As explained by her, the Kree kills her and only brings her back for information about the future then kills her again. They probably cut off her limbs for torture purposes.

If they're in a loop then we should expect Mack and Simmons to die but the whole purpose of coming back to the past is to change the future, so they may not die.

I don't see it tying to BP at all.
Damn that sucks.

Sucks even more is because she knows that shes going to die and keep getting brought back and killed again yet she still goes to try and kill them without strategy.

That shyt was sad watching yo-yo broken and limbless

A d this better have some fukkin ties to bo and Avengers. Thats the only reason I see them taking an entire month off for a break. They started this shyt like that and if this is the last season, they better end this shyt like that. You can't be in the same world with the same "SHIELD" and the same characters mixed between the show and the movie just to fukk it up.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This season has been dope.

Kassius hitting the pipe and going HAM :merchant: Is that the same black liquid that Ronan The Accuser was fukking with in GOTG? :ohhh:

Armless Yo-Yo :damn:

Enoch :to:

Young Flint putting in work :salute:

Apparently the real :ohhh:or:mjcry:is coming in episode 100