Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Disney wilding has out, shorty got fukked up. Chloe was looking sexy as hell during the fight.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Decent episode :obama:

The whole relationship with Gemma and the Kree chick is :russ:

Gemma goes to speak out/ act out of pocket, and old girl sidles up like :usure:while juggling her death spheres from 'Phantasm'. shyt happened two or three times in this episode.

After Knock Off Star Lord's actions this week - he doesn't deserve the Star Lord name anymore. :pacspit:

To me, now he's 'Space Baron' - The factory second bootleg toy version of Star Lord. :ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Decent episode :obama:

The whole relationship with Gemma and the Kree chick is :russ:

Gemma goes to speak out/ act out of pocket, and old girl sidles up like :usure:while juggling her death spheres from 'Phantasm'. shyt happened two or three times in this episode.

After Knock Off Star Lord's actions this week - he doesn't deserve the Star Lord name anymore. :pacspit:

To me, now he's 'Space Baron' - The factory second bootleg toy version of Star Lord. :ufdup:

He said he's playing the long game...:troll:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So can I assume this first arc is about them getting back to the past?:patrice:Hopefully it doesn't drag too too long cause that usually annoyes me knowing they will be back to regular Earth. Why does wack not Star Lord think Daisy can do that? I assume Thanos and any movie related shenanigans will be minimal as the movies continue to ignore them:martin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What the fukk it's back to 9?? I thought it was 10 I've been catching up on the DVR:snoop:Why did they move it from Tuesday at 10 that was Goat:why:shyt in the best part of the game of basketball OKC and Philly in OT right now:why: