Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yo the way that dude was bodying that lil inhuman chick...:huhldup:

She's lucky jemma gave her advice on her powers...:obama:

this dude on youtube arguing with me that daisy broke the earth...:bryan: Dude she's not THAT strong...:childplease:

I bet fitz had some sort of superbunker made inside the earth... someone is out there on that radio...:blessed:

Mexican dude got sacrifised to the roaches...:pachaha:

Who was the other alien race with the red eyes tho. I don't recognize them at all...:dwillhuh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
‘Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Starts Season With Predictable Results On Friday

Season premiere of ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (0.7 demo rating, 2.6 million viewers) predictably dropped by double digits from its year-ago premiere on a Tuesday at 10 PM in fall of ’16, :francis: Fridays

CEs5Wdc.gif

dv1RPcZ.gif
:banderas:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: The black kid that was sleeping in the airlock was an inhuman???
yeah the actor name is coy stewart he playing flint. But at this point in the story the kree or some other party have not yet exposed flint to The Terrigen Mist.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah the actor name is coy stewart he playing flint. But at this point in the story the kree or some other party have not yet exposed flint to The Terrigen Mist.

So we might get the future inhumans vs the kree... :ohhh: this shyt is gonna be official... Hopefully Coulson and company can get them back to the past...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo what the hell is this Birdman Andersen shyt??
:hhh:

i thought they deaded all that shyt with him???