Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
partly, idk maybe my expectations were for it to be like their netflix shows, or like the DC shows on CW

It's not in the same vein.... When the shield show first started it was lighthearted... and it has gone places... but you need to know there's a contrast between netflix and regular tv... Netflix has no boundries on what they can show... and how dark a show can be.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
partly, idk maybe my expectations were for it to be like their netflix shows, or like the DC shows on CW
It is more like the Netflix shows than the CW shows on the scale but it has similarities to both. But you might as well not watch if you just want random comic book character cheese.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I'm gonna say this and be as respectful as I can with no stanning or shade.

But if you like the DC TV shows..... but also love the movies....... then you could easily love Agents at this point as this show is more in line with the DC movies.

The DC shows (which are good) are HEAVY on everything cats love to shyt on the Marvel movies about (the humor the jokes).

Agents kinda brought a lot of the jokes and comedy down sticks with a more serious tone.... theres humor here and there but nothing like how Felicity, the black geek, and Cisco and the cast from Legends just be dripping with jokes.

Agents has been CONSISTENTLY GOOD since the second half of the 1st season, almost night and day from how it began

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
So is this the last season of Agents? And the Inhumans show will take over? Or is that just a rumor

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
So is this the last season of Agents? And the Inhumans show will take over? Or is that just a rumor
No inhumans is barely double digit episodes. IT COULD be canceled and they supposedly have shows like cloak and dagger, and damage control, in the wood works but none of them are replacements by ABC just other tv shows that have a chance of getting a pilot.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
well, we know who the second half villian is