Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
:dame:

It's gotta be Radcliffe behind that shyt though right? Cause May needing help was before Aida got the dark hold. Maybe that brain she was making was so she could free herself of Radcliffe's programming?

What an ending :whew:

Oh shyt I didn't see that LMD promo:ohhh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
SHD_S4_LMD_Exclusive4.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So is this show worth watching? I have up mid way through season 1

Rayzah

Daps
The show is good. Season 1 started slow because they were running in place until Winter Soldier came out and changed the show. After that things picked up and kept getting better.
So they have actual marvel superhero now or are they still making up characters?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they have actual marvel superhero now or are they still making up characters?

Both, they've used the absorbing man, Lash, and this season had Ghost Rider heavy but some characters are original. If the only reason you aren't watching is the lack of comic characters you're missing out.

Rayzah

Daps
Both, they've used the absorbing man, Lash, and this season had Ghost Rider heavy but some characters are original. If the only reason you aren't watching is the lack of comic characters you're missing out.
partly, idk maybe my expectations were for it to be like their netflix shows, or like the DC shows on CW

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
partly, idk maybe my expectations were for it to be like their netflix shows, or like the DC shows on CW
their core of group of characters are basically staples in the Marvel Comic Universe now

even tho Mac wasnt included in the Lego Avengers DLC for some reason :birdman: