Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The book is basically an infinity gauntlet if you knew all the spells inside of it anyways tho... :heh: C'mon man. Also it might be easier to obtain than the gauntlet realistically speaking i suppose.

Why dont you care about the black Vortex tho. that shyt is off the hook. :banderas:

Also not everyone can wield an infinity gauntlet from my recollection.
Not even close. And I don't know wrf the black vortex has done to be put on infinity gauntlet tier

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not even close. And I don't know wrf the black vortex has done to be put on infinity gauntlet tier

The black vortex grants you the power to instantly become a celestial being.... A god if you choose to it shows you at your perfect form even gives you godlike powers. It doesn't matter who it is...:banderas:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The black vortex grants you the power to instantly become a celestial being.... A god if you choose to it shows you at your perfect form even gives you godlike powers. It doesn't matter who it is...:banderas:
Feats?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

545bc4d4a75ba.jpg

The Black Vortex was created by the Celestial Godhead, after aViscardi named Gara expressed to the cosmic being the desire of their species to explore beyond their potential. Gara was the first of the Viscardi to submit to the Black Vortex's power. One year later, a war between the Viscardi left Gara as the sole survivor of her species.[1]

The story just came out last year tons of space pirates are looking for this mirror right now... :francis: After 2 of the young past xmen received godhood. I mean who doesnt want a magic mirror that can turn you into a version of a god?! :heh:

Only problem is that you might loose your mind letting all that power corrupt you... That's what the Guardians and the xmen was worried about. :francis:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
545bc4d4a75ba.jpg

The Black Vortex was created by the Celestial Godhead, after aViscardi named Gara expressed to the cosmic being the desire of their species to explore beyond their potential. Gara was the first of the Viscardi to submit to the Black Vortex's power. One year later, a war between the Viscardi left Gara as the sole survivor of her species.[1]

The story just came out last year tons of space pirates are looking for this mirror right now... :francis: After 2 of the young past xmen received godhood. I mean who doesnt want a magic mirror that can turn you into a version of a god?! :heh:

Only problem is that you might loose your mind letting all that power corrupt you... That's what the Guardians and the xmen was worried about. :francis:
I'm asking what is the best anyone who has used it accomplished with it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm asking what is the best anyone who has used it accomplished with it

I'll post the cliff notes... :heh: it's hilarious...

Let's see one of them encased an whole planet in amber... Beast used his powers to evolve an entire planet on a genetic level to recreate a possible X gene in the inhabitants, Kitty used her new powers to phase through different planes of reality and ascend to a cosmic plane. She managed to phase the entire planet of Spartax and its inhabitants through the amber crystal, later crushing the former amber carcass of the planet with the Broods on it.

:ehh:
Not a bad start for a new weapon the writers just made.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'll post the cliff notes... :heh: it's hilarious...

Let's see one of them encased an whole planet in amber... Beast used his powers to evolve an entire planet on a genetic level to recreate a possible X gene in the inhabitants, Kitty used her new powers to phase through different planes of reality and ascend to a cosmic plane. She managed to phase the entire planet of Spartax and its inhabitants through the amber crystal, later crushing the former amber carcass of the planet with the Broods on it.

:ehh:
Not a bad start for a new weapon the writers just made.
Hold on let me read this shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So are we prepared to call it and admit that Agents is the best comic series on cable tv right now?:ohhh:

No no...... We get it...... dat comp aint got nothing to fukk with DD, JJ, LC, but for the cable....... Marvel took that top spot..... and dont let Legion crush the buildings:skip: