Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Darkhold - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Dkhld.jpg

Also known as the Book of Sins because of its corrupting influence from its spells. The Darkhold was written billions of years ago by the Elder God Chthon, containing all of the dark magical knowledge of the time. The indestructible parchments have been spread across the Earth and regathered on numerous occasions, sometimes held by the likes of Morgan Le Fay, Aelfric the Mad Monk, Cagliostro, Taboo, Gregor Russoff and Dr. Strange. Still considered the most potent book of black magic in existence, the Darkhold has spawned imitators, like the Necronomicon, and numerous partial or complete copies have been made, such as the Shiatra Book of the Damned and Libro del Malditos. An entire cult, the Darkholders, exists to facilitate the Darkhold's use, and the demonic Dwarf frequently persuades people in need to use a page from the Book of Sins, at the cost of their immortal soul.

That shyt sounds extremely dangerous... Especially in the wrong hands, imagine the greatest book of dark magical spells ever to exist in history. :damn: At the cost of your soul.... It sounds worse than the infinity gauntlet...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Darkhold - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Dkhld.jpg

Also known as the Book of Sins because of its corrupting influence from its spells. The Darkhold was written billions of years ago by the Elder God Chthon, containing all of the dark magical knowledge of the time. The indestructible parchments have been spread across the Earth and regathered on numerous occasions, sometimes held by the likes of Morgan Le Fay, Aelfric the Mad Monk, Cagliostro, Taboo, Gregor Russoff and Dr. Strange. Still considered the most potent book of black magic in existence, the Darkhold has spawned imitators, like the Necronomicon, and numerous partial or complete copies have been made, such as the Shiatra Book of the Damned and Libro del Malditos. An entire cult, the Darkholders, exists to facilitate the Darkhold's use, and the demonic Dwarf frequently persuades people in need to use a page from the Book of Sins, at the cost of their immortal soul.

That shyt sounds extremely dangerous... Especially in the wrong hands, imagine the greatest book of dark magical spells ever to exist in history. :damn: At the cost of your soul.... It sounds worse than the infinity gauntlet...

F.R.I.D.A.Y download all the information available on this"Darkhold" book
tumblr_miowo0pvEI1rkqrw6o3_250_zpsqu1zkfse.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It's not they named the book. It's the darkhold, it has Blade connections in the comics it was used to create the first vampires.

This has me curious as in if there will be another Blade movie down the line. This would be the perfect climate to do it now that Marvel has established itself in the movie phases.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Dkhld.jpg

:childplease:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: Yeah a indestructible magical book that was written with the compendium of all human knowledge and the blackest dark magic ever created and you just shrug it off.... :coffee: ok buddy.
:scust:

I don't give a fukk you compared the shyt to the Infinity Gauntlet
:scust:shyts literally blasphemy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:scust:

I don't give a fukk you compared the shyt to the Infinity Gauntlet
:scust:shyts literally blasphemy

The darkhold book literally PRE-DATES the infinity gauntlet, :heh: it's up there in raw power besides the black vortex!!! :wtf: you acting like it's not dangerous?!!? :mindblown:

The gauntlet is awesome dont get me wrong but there are OTHER Weapons out there that are equal in strength my favorite is the black vortex... :youngsabo:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The darkhold book literally PRE-DATES the infinity gauntlet, :heh: it's up there in raw power besides the black vortex!!! :wtf: you acting like it's not dangerous?!!? :mindblown:

The gauntlet is awesome dont get me wrong but there are OTHER Weapons out there that are equal in strength my favorite is the black vortex... :youngsabo:

:what: No it doesn't. And it doesn't come close to it in power. The Infinity Gauntlet makes you more powerful then abstracts. The Darkhold was create by Chthon an Elder God created by the Demiurge. Infinity Gauntlet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Eternity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demiurge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chthon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Darkhold

And the black vortex is some new shyt that IDGAF about, BUT it was created by a celestial and Eternity created celestials by dreaming sooo

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what: No it doesn't. And it doesn't come close to it in power. The Infinity Gauntlet makes you more powerful then abstracts. The Darkhold was create by Chthon an Elder God created by the Demiurge. Infinity Gauntlet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Eternity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demiurge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chthon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Darkhold

And the black vortex is some new shyt that IDGAF about, BUT it was created by a celestial and Eternity created celestials by dreaming sooo

The book is basically an infinity gauntlet if you knew all the spells inside of it anyways tho... :heh: C'mon man. Also it might be easier to obtain than the gauntlet realistically speaking i suppose.

Why dont you care about the black Vortex tho. that shyt is off the hook. :banderas:

Also not everyone can wield an infinity gauntlet from my recollection.