Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
They gonna save the major Marvel characters for the movies, if I can get a Dum Dum Dugan reference I would be happy.
I understand it doesn't make sense to give us Iron Man or even Ant man...but god damn...can i get a show that follows some type of SHIELD storyline?:why:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I saw nothing supernatural happening in the trailer so i didnt give 2 shyts.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
It's just weird to have a SHIELD show without either Fury or Maria Hill or even Dugan. Obviously Sam Jacks got better shyt to do, but at least have Maria Hill (even though I thought the actress was weak in Avengers).

:yeshrug: We'll see.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It's just weird to have a SHIELD show without either Fury or Maria Hill or even Dugan. Obviously Sam Jacks got better shyt to do, but at least have Maria Hill (even though I thought the actress was weak in Avengers).

:yeshrug: We'll see.

Sam Jackson actually wants to be in it. I think this situation actually comes down to $$$. He's got a very nice and lucrative film contract (second only to RDJ) and they would have to discuss a whole new deal for tv.

Maria Hill is in the first episode.

EDIT - I have no idea why it's making three spoilers (the first one only applies). But fukk it. I'm going home.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Making a wack show about a bunch of no-named babyfaced hipster agents in suits :heh: instead of making one about the street level superheroes like Luke Cage and the Heroes for Hire who are primed for the small screen and will most likely never be used on the big screen :snoop:. It's :snooze: for me.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Making a wack show about a bunch of no-named babyfaced hipster agents in suits :heh: instead of making one about the street level superheroes like Luke Cage and the Heroes for Hire who are primed for the small screen and will most likely never be used on the big screen :snoop:. It's :snooze: for me.

I want to see T'challa. I'm at the point where I don't give a shyt if it's on the small or big screen. GIVE ME BLACK PANTHER!!!

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm gonna check it out just because it's Marvel. If' it's not good, I'll know for myself in about 3 episodes and if that's the case, :camby: