Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot that was something Hydra and we knew.

All Daisy said was she helped designed the security, she never mentioned exactly how she got out. You are making your own story on how she got out. I am speaking on what we actually saw.

I'm going off of what we know about the characters, which is that they are not stupid and Daisy is skilled enough to get out without them being stupid. Nothing they showed gives any indication they weren't being careful. They locked down the base and started surveillance as soon as they found out there might be a mole and tried not to tip the suspects off. They confirmed that the untrustworthy informant was telling the truth before moving to quarantine their teammates on bad info. They cornered all the suspects kept them in quarantine even after the suspected mole was found until they could confirm that the main suspect was guilty and other suspects weren't also moles. You are jumping to the conclusion that just because a prisoner that has been shown to have the skills that would be needed to get past their security got past their security they weren't being careful. I'm saying that's not a safe assumption to make.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm going off of what we know about the characters, which is that they are not stupid and Daisy is skilled enough to get out without them being stupid. Nothing they showed gives any indication they weren't being careful. They locked down the base and started surveillance as soon as they found out there might be a mole and tried not to tip the suspects off. They confirmed that the untrustworthy informant was telling the truth before moving to quarantine their teammates on bad info. They cornered all the suspects kept them in quarantine even after the suspected mole was found until they could confirm that the main suspect was guilty and other suspects weren't also moles. You are jumping to the conclusion that just because a prisoner that has been shown to have the skills that would be needed to get past their security got past their security they weren't being careful. I'm saying that's not a safe assumption to make.

So let me get this right, the team locked Daisy up in a room, where she had access to not only hack the security system to escape her room but also create video loops for not only her, but Lincoln as well. Managed to escape her cell, make it to Lincolns cell undetected, have a full fledge convo with him and they don't realize she is free until they feel the tremors. And while this is going on we see Fitz and Simmons smooching it up, and Coulson and Mae just chillin but according to you they didn't drop the ball, yea.. ok

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this right, the team locked Daisy up in a room, where she had access to not only hack the security system to escape her room but also create video loops for not only her, but Lincoln as well. Managed to escape her cell, make it to Lincolns cell undetected, have a full fledge convo with him and they don't realize she is free until they feel the tremors. And while this is going on we see Fitz and Simmons smooching it up, and Coulson and Mae just chillin but according to you they didn't drop the ball, yea.. ok

I'm saying they took every reasonable precaution they could and a very skilled team member, who was trained to infiltrate and move through places without detection, that designed their security, knew their protocols and knew the layout of the base managed to escape anyway. She managed to do the same thing Shield agents do on a regular basis as part of their job, only she had the advantage of very detailed knowledge of her location and access to any fail safes she put in place when she designed the system.

The team members you keep bringing up wouldn't be handling watching monitors or guarding prisoners. The director and his right hand were discussing options on how to move forward since their best assets against Hive become a liability the moment they make contact with him. The team in charge of searching for a test and cure for whatever they're dealing with hit a brick wall and tried to distract themselves from how screwed they are by exploring their relationship, the timing was poor but they wouldn't have been stopping or watching Daisy if they weren't kissing. They would have been in the lab looking at more samples that were getting them nowhere.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Never tell a girl shiet #demagents

daemonova

Daps
CghiBGCUIAEqHjb.jpg

daemonova

Daps
Finally someone realizes Mack is bae! Yo-Yo was practicing English JUST for that pick up line. Gone head MACK! #DemAgents

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mindblown: And how stupid was it for Lincoln to not play along so he could get free and stop Daisy.

Super hero teams really got the :dahell: from me this week.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: And how stupid was it for Lincoln to not play along so he could get free and stop Daisy.

Super hero teams really got the :dahell: from me this week.

He would have been infected the moment he met Hive giving Shield another superpowered enemy to fight without be able to use their superpowered agents.

If you meant turn on her before she left the base it would have only delayed things. He was branded the traitor, if he was seen fighting Daisy she just has to sell it as her stopping his escape attempt. She goes back to her cell and escapes again later. It wouldn't be a hard sell since Daisy is a team member they've worked with since season 1 and Lincoln is a guy that was an enemy last season and a fugitive most of this season, even with brainwashing as a possibility people tend to trust their own prejudices.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He would have been infected the moment he met Hive giving Shield another superpowered enemy to fight without be able to use their superpowered agents.

If you meant turn on her before she left the base it would have only delayed things. He was branded the traitor, if he was seen fighting Daisy she just has to sell it as her stopping his escape attempt. She goes back to her cell and escapes again later. It wouldn't be a hard sell since Daisy is a team member they've worked with since season 1 and Lincoln is a guy that was an enemy last season and a fugitive most of this season, even with brainwashing as a possibility people tend to trust their own prejudices.

So the fact that Daisy broke out of her cell wouldn't have sent off red flags? Especially if she did based on your narrative? Also am I to assume Shield does not record conversations, especially ones that take place where you have people locked up and quarantined/captured. Let me guess Shield would have assume it was all Lincoln, despite him not having the expertise to do so, mean while everyone is aware Daisy does. Stop :cape:for the show breh, this is either bad writing or it was written for the Shield team to drop the ball on multiple fronts. I believe its the latter.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the fact that Daisy broke out of her cell wouldn't have sent off red flags? Especially if she did based on your narrative? Also am I to assume Shield does not record conversations, especially ones that take place where you have people locked up and quarantined/captured. Let me guess Shield would have assume it was all Lincoln, despite him not having the expertise to do so, mean while everyone is aware Daisy does. Stop :cape:for the show breh, this is either bad writing or it was written for the Shield team to drop the ball on multiple fronts. I believe its the latter.

He has electrical powers that could potentially screw with their security if he was motivated making his escape plausible enough for them to buy.

Once they are both out of their cells their is no way of knowing who broke out first. It would have raised red flags but again they would have put her back in her cell with maybe some extra guards. That wouldn't stop her from escaping.

It's not bad writing to show a skilled spy/tech expert escaping from a prison cell they designed and a building they've worked in for years. Showing how she did it in real time would ruin the narrative beat of the audience finding out she's the mole at the same moment as her boyfriend. The only purpose that would serve is to spoon feed people the fact that she is very competent, something that has been established throughout the series and was reinforced in the episode's opening scene. Would it have made you feel better to see her disabling cameras and hacking open doors?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He has electrical powers that could potentially screw with their security if he was motivated making his escape plausible enough for them to buy.

Once they are both out of their cells their is no way of knowing who broke out first. It would have raised red flags but again they would have put her back in her cell with maybe some extra guards. That wouldn't stop her from escaping.

It's not bad writing to show a skilled spy/tech expert escaping from a prison cell they designed and a building they've worked in for years. Showing how she did it in real time would ruin the narrative beat of the audience finding out she's the mole at the same moment as her boyfriend. The only purpose that would serve is to spoon feed people the fact that she is very competent, something that has been established throughout the series and was reinforced in the episode's opening scene. Would it have made you feel better to see her disabling cameras and hacking open doors?

:beli:The cell he is in makes his powers useless, so Daisy had to break him out, then he could have shocked and knocked her out, explain what happened to the team, they are Shield, I'm sure they have the expertise to follow up from there to prove is claim, or maybe they don't since they allowed Daisy to mosy right on out of her cell. No it wouldn't have made me feel better because she shouldn't have had access to do so. She isn't McGyver or even an Avenger, its Daisy, an Inhuman stop putting her on suck a pedestal. What would/could she have access to in a cell that allows her to not only disable cameras but also create a video loop, all the while hacking doors with nothing more than her bare hands. shyt is ridiculous to think about breh. Realize your story is your own narrative and you have no proof at all that is what happened. Its equivalent to fanfiction.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:The cell he is in makes his powers useless, so Daisy had to break him out, then he could have shocked and knocked her out, explain what happened to the team, they are Shield, I'm sure they have the expertise to follow up from there to prove is claim, or maybe they don't since they allowed Daisy to mosy right on out of her cell. No it wouldn't have made me feel better because she shouldn't have had access to do so. She isn't McGyver or even an Avenger, its Daisy, an Inhuman stop putting her on suck a pedestal. What would/could she have access to in a cell that allows her to not only disable cameras but also create a video loop, all the while hacking doors with nothing more than her bare hands. shyt is ridiculous to think about breh. Realize your story is your own narrative and you have no proof at all that is what happened. Its equivalent to fanfiction.

What I'm saying is stuff I'm making up because we weren't shown. I'm basing it on things that she has done in the series. In season 1 when they put a bracelet on Daisy that shut down any computer she got close to she still managed to hack into their system and access secure files that she had no clearance for. Since then she has gotten more training and all the time in the world to comb through Shield's system. She has been shown as capable of infiltrating a base and beating multiple armed guards and that was before she got her powers. Based on what they have shown her doing over the course of the show it's not hard for me to believe could pull off breaking out of a cell with a system she designed. You are treating this like she is incompetent and the only way she could escape is if everyone else was too.

You are also ignoring the fact that she was planning/working on the escape before she got locked up and that getting locked up was her choice. Before she got locked up she managed to steal that item, plant it in Lincoln's locker, shut down main power and kill Malick. I didn't make that up that was shown.

She could have been setting things up before anyone knew enough to put the base on lock down. That's what a smart character would do. That's our fundamental difference in this argument, I think everyone did their job but Daisy was being smart, you think everyone else was just being stupid and Daisy was just lucky they were.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What I'm saying is stuff I'm making up because we weren't shown..

That is all that needed to be said breh, that is my entire point. Everything afterwards is your own narrative. Could it happen? Sure, do we know for sure it happened that way, nah.