Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Daisy going rogue is perfect timing for the Civil War angle!:banderas: Shield's most trusted member is now one of the most dangerous Inhumans on the planet. I'm really hoping that there will be an Inhumans movie as this could spill over into it....but even still, the Inhumans movie wouldn't be out for awhile:mjcry:.

What is even cooler about this turn of events is now it fractures the team even more so as they're were severe trust issues before this happened. Now, will S.H.I.E.L.D. put Daisy down? Will Daisy now assemble her own team of Inhumans to fight S.H.I.E.L.D? So many possible angles!:wow:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Daisy going rogue is perfect timing for the Civil War angle!:banderas: Shield's most trusted member is now one of the most dangerous Inhumans on the planet. I'm really hoping that there will be an Inhumans movie as this could spill over into it....but even still, the Inhumans movie wouldn't be out for awhile:mjcry:.

What is even cooler about this turn of events is now it fractures the team even more so as they're were severe trust issues before this happened. Now, will S.H.I.E.L.D. put Daisy down? Will Daisy now assemble her own team of Inhumans to fight S.H.I.E.L.D? So many possible angles!:wow:
AoS will have run its course by the time Inhumans comes out :pachaha: It could've been the GOAT tie-in if they planned it right but they jammed Inhumans in right away :upsetfavre:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
AoS will have run its course by the time Inhumans comes out :pachaha: It could've been the GOAT tie-in if they planned it right but they jammed Inhumans in right away :upsetfavre:

Yeah....that really sucks as the Inhuman storyline has gotten really interesting. I mean, I'm hoping that AoS can last until the movie comes but that is wishful thinking. Still, AoS is getting better with each season so it's slightly possible.:mjcry: I'm hoping this series survives up until phase four, which is the rumored time the Inhumans movie would happened...:mjcry:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You knew it was only a matter of time before they put Daisy and Ward back together.

Hydra is basically in disarray at this point. I think after Civil War they will slowly evaporate (hopefully).

By Phase 4 a new faction will emerge :blessed:

:wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mindblown: Why would they drop their guard knowing that someone else could be infected. Yea I know they put them in cells but they should have been on 24 hour surveillance. Especially Daisy, considering HIVE has all of Wards memories, she would have been suspect #1 until there was a viable test made by Fitz and Simmons, who by the way were to busy sapping it up instead of trying to figure this shyt out. Shield team really dropped the ball at the end of the episode. Their actions were almost as bad as Team Flash in regards to Zoom this week.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: Why would they drop their guard knowing that someone else could be infected. Yea I know they put them in cells but they should have been on 24 hour surveillance. Especially Daisy, considering HIVE has all of Wards memories, she would have been suspect #1 until there was a viable test made by Fitz and Simmons, who by the way were to busy sapping it up instead of trying to figure this shyt out. Shield team really dropped the ball at the end of the episode. Their actions were almost as bad as Team Flash in regards to Zoom this week.
Daisy designed their security and surveillance system, she is an expert TV hacker and a trained spy with superpowers. They were not keeping her locked up if she wanted out. We don't know what kind of surveillance they had on them but it's not hard to imagine her looping a camera feed then unlocking her door. It's not like they didn't take precautions just let the rest go because they thought they had the mole.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Daisy designed their security and surveillance system, she is an expert TV hacker and a trained spy with superpowers. They were not keeping her locked up if she wanted out. We don't know what kind of surveillance they had on them but it's not hard to imagine her looping a camera feed then unlocking her door. It's not like they didn't take precautions just let the rest go because they thought they had the mole.

They didn't show her doing any of that stuff so you really can't add that into the conversation to argue the point. And because she is capable of doing sure that was even more reason to take extreme measures when it came to her. She may have been able to get out regardless, but at least they would have been aware. They dropped the ball.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't show her doing any of that stuff so you really can't add that into the conversation to argue the point. And because she is capable of doing sure that was even more reason to take extreme measures when it came to her. She may have been able to get out regardless, but at least they would have been aware. They dropped the ball.
When Lincoln asked how she got out she told him she designed the security for the base, so it's not a stretch to assume she used that knowledge and her skills to get out.

What extreme measures would you suggest? This was their friend who just helped them get everyone into quarantine and was cooperating. They had her locked in a secure room with cameras I'm sure people were watching. Unless you intend to keep her drugged and unconscious until you find a test their is nothing reasonable they could have done beyond what they did.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
When Lincoln asked how she got out she told him she designed the security for the base, so it's not a stretch to assume she used that knowledge and her skills to get out.

What extreme measures would you suggest? This was their friend who just helped them get everyone into quarantine and was cooperating. They had her locked in a secure room with cameras I'm sure people were watching. Unless you intend to keep her drugged and unconscious until you find a test their is nothing reasonable they could have done beyond what they did.

You do realize they didn't show how she escaped so again you can't just say I'm sure this, or I'm sure that. What they did show was Fitz and Simmons making out, Coulson and Mae chillin and I don't remember them showing Mac at all. Also it appears they didn't even have Lincoln, who they knew in their minds were infected on surveillance or they would have been aware of Daisy being out of her cell and their conversation.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
How would SHIELD know that Hive possessed all of Ward's memories?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize they didn't show how she escaped so again you can't just say I'm sure this, or I'm sure that. What they did show was Fitz and Simmons making out, Coulson and Mae chillin and I don't remember them showing Mac at all. Also it appears they didn't even have Lincoln, who they knew in their minds were infected on surveillance or they would have been aware of Daisy being out of her cell and their conversation.
I'm not assuming anything, we know they have cameras in the cells that they use to watch prisoners because we saw them in other episodes. I know Daisy used at least her hacking skills and knowledge of the base to break out because she said so. You are acting like she walked out of a completely unsecure room based on an assumption that the team acted more stupid than they had at any time.

If Daisy was breaking out and had to loop the cameras in her cell to do it why wouldn't she do the same to the cameras in Lincoln's cell before she walked in?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
How would SHIELD know that Hive possessed all of Ward's memories?

I forgot that was something Hydra and we knew.

I'm not assuming anything, we know they have cameras in the cells that they use to watch prisoners because we saw them in other episodes. I know Daisy used at least her hacking skills and knowledge of the base to break out because she said so. You are acting like she walked out of a completely unsecure room based on an assumption that the team acted more stupid than they had at any time.

If Daisy was breaking out and had to loop the cameras in her cell to do it why wouldn't she do the same to the cameras in Lincoln's cell before she walked in?

All Daisy said was she helped designed the security, she never mentioned exactly how she got out. You are making your own story on how she got out. I am speaking on what we actually saw.