Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Hydra infiltrated SHIELD who's to say they didn't infiltrate other branches of government including the white house, NSA and FBI :ohhh:.

You basically can't trust nothing you see watching this show.

Yep and I think in theory one of the senators that past that registration act will be a hydra member... :francis:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hydra infiltrated SHIELD who's to say they didn't infiltrate other branches of government including the white house, NSA and FBI :ohhh:.

You basically can't trust nothing you see watching this show.
They showed that 1 senator that was in Ironman 2 was revealed as being hydra but how many more are out there that haven't been caught yet.:patrice:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Pierce in Winter Soldier.

Looking back at Avengers with what we know now adds an extra dimension to "the council's" decision to nuke NY. With hydra on the council and the fact that we know from WS that they had a hit list of future threats, including the avengers, that they intended to take out that nuke would have killed every NY based hero. They would kill 2 birds with 1 stone while maintaining their cover.

U just blew my mind!!!

:damn::mindblown:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Looking back at Avengers with what we know now adds an extra dimension to "the council's" decision to nuke NY. With hydra on the council and the fact that we know from WS that they had a hit list of future threats, including the avengers, that they intended to take out that nuke would have killed every NY based hero. They would kill 2 birds with 1 stone while maintaining their cover.
Holy shyt! Now that I think of it :mindblown:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:ohhh:.........................holy shyt...plus they did release the nuke. Luckily Fury was able to reach Tony or DD, Spiderman, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and anyone else that's still on the low along with Cap and the rest of the squad besides maybe Hulk and Thor would've been ended.:ohhh:.....Who's to say Zemo doesn't have some Hydra goons on that government panel already plotting to make the registration act :dwillhuh:.....:wow:. Hydra has been ahead of the game this entire time :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I thought Phil was simping and was gonna screw things up but he's the head of SHIELD for a reason. He kept his (robotic) pimp hand strong. Mothafukka came outta Tahiti stone cold :demonic:.
The ATCU was played too :damn:
The monolith in hydra's hands :damn:

Ward was boss this episode. The way he toyed around with the Hydra "From all of us here at hydra thanks for flying the friendly skies". That for me was one of the GOAT moments in the show.:ohlawd:
And like @chico25 said about the order on nuking new york....... this guy is likely the hydra head we're seeing. It makes sense now.

The inhumans Hydra Red Skull and even the tesserect make more sense now

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I thought Phil was simping and was gonna screw things up but he's the head of SHIELD for a reason. He kept his (robotic) pimp hand strong. Mothafukka came outta Tahiti stone cold :demonic:.
The ATCU was played too :damn:
The monolith in hydra's hands :damn:

Ward was boss this episode. The way he toyed around with the Hydra "From all of us here at hydra thanks for flying the friendly skies". That for me was one of the GOAT moments in the show.:ohlawd:
And like @chico25 said about the order on nuking new york....... this guy is likely the hydra head we're seeing. It makes sense now.

The inhumans Hydra Red Skull and even the tesserect make more sense now

The Tesseract I think is the only wild card that they know one was really on besides Skull.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm saying this right here and right now..

It's time for the MCU to finally acknowledge and incorporate Agents Of Shield into the wider universe. The show has used Thor, Avengers, and Winter Soldier to great effect and now it's time for the synergy to come full circle. The obvious move is to FINALLY have the Avengers know that Coulson is alive, and the new head of Underground Shield. It makes ZERO sense that Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, and Thor don't know he's alive. Also, with the Inhumans movie 4 years away it's time for the groundwork that Agents has laid to begin to permeate throughout the wider MCU. Also I wouldn't mind Ward maybe showing up for a brief scene in Civil War, just something to connect MCU Hydra with TV Hydra and show that everything is going within unison...