Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
So was Pierce in the winter soldier. The Hydra connections ran deep.:demonic:

Kept themselves with a voice in all powerful groups.:banderas:

Also great parallels to real life. I remember learning from the movie Lord of War, that all the biggest arms dealing countries in the world like US, Russia, UK, China and others are also on the UN World Security Council :mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just finished catching up hollllyyyyy shiiiiiiiittt yoooooooooo Agents of Shield from s1 has been tough to me but this season >>>:wow:. Soo Hydra is aware of whatever that thing on the planet is with Will daaamn and they know Simmons came back from the planet. Andrew about to be Lash 24/7 and they've been infecting people to create more Inhumans means Secret Warriors have to be created to counter them. Daaaamn how will this lead into Civil War:damn:. Something tells me that creature on the Kree planet will either possess Will or come back with him and who knows what type of abilities it can do when it finally shows for real.:damn: Fitz still can't get his smash on :childplease: smh
That council dude been creeping in the shadows for over a good 8 movies and three seasons :whew:. :damn: At that preview Phil chilll bruh!!!:damn:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just finished catching up hollllyyyyy shiiiiiiiittt yoooooooooo Agents of Shield from s1 has been tough to me but this season >>>:wow:. Soo Hydra is aware of whatever that thing on the planet is with Will daaamn and they know Simmons came back from the planet. Andrew about to be Lash 24/7 and they've been infecting people to create more Inhumans means Secret Warriors have to be created to counter them. Daaaamn how will this lead into Civil War:damn:. Something tells me that creature on the Kree planet will either possess Will or come back with him and who knows what type of abilities it can do when it finally shows for real.:damn: Fitz still can't get his smash on :childplease: smh
That council dude been creeping in the shadows for over a good 8 movies and three seasons :whew:. :damn: At that preview Phil chilll bruh!!!:damn:

Maybe will is the alien. :lupe:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm sure shield will find a way to bring him back..and if he is and that creature can possess you it's coming along or their coming together :sadcam:.....got to reunite the team:wow:

Fitz needs to smarten up. He been through way more with Jemma than Will. Even if they bring him back I would try to wife that beforehand.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: So far it's just Malick
And Pierce in Winter Soldier.

Looking back at Avengers with what we know now adds an extra dimension to "the council's" decision to nuke NY. With hydra on the council and the fact that we know from WS that they had a hit list of future threats, including the avengers, that they intended to take out that nuke would have killed every NY based hero. They would kill 2 birds with 1 stone while maintaining their cover.