Marvel wants Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler for Guardians of the Galaxy

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guardians of the galaxy may appear in Iron Man 3:

Will We See the Guardians of the Galaxy in Iron Man 3? | Superhero Hype

Warning: There are potential spoilers for Iron Man 3 below. The Marvel films are ripe with cameos and Easter eggs. More often than not, these moments in the films are used as a way to introduce new characters into the universe or to show the path where the Marvel Cinematic Universe is headed. Nick Fury's entrance at the end of Iron Man, Robert Downey Jr. showing up in The Incredible Hulk, Thor's hammer in Iron Man 2, Hawkeye in Thor, and Thanos at the end of The Avengers are the ones that immediately come to mind. Well, this might be a shot in the dark, but we think we've figured out who will cameo in this summer's Iron Man 3 - the Guardians of the Galaxy. Now hear us out first, there's some compelling evidence. Earlier this week, the toy company Funko released photos of their upcoming Pop! Vinyl figures for Iron Man 3. Included in the lineup is the new Iron Man Mark 42 armor, War Machine, Iron Patriot, and the Iron Man 'Deep Space Suit'. Funko's previous vinyl Marvel figures have been good representations of how they appear in the films, so it's not like they're creating new ideas for armor just to sell toys like Hasbro or Mattel. After Tony's almost deadly trip into space during The Avengers, it makes sense why his character would feel the need to create a 'Deep Space Suit' that could safely hold him.

Now, in an interview with EW, Robert Downey Jr. was asked about potential cameos in Iron Man 3 and he said this:"Everywhere you look now in every Marvel movie there are opportunities where certain new pals of his (Tony's) could be useful. So they’re in the atmosphere, so to speak, but I wouldn’t expect to see them on the ground in this one. "One could interpret this as RDJ shooting down the rumor of any cameos in the film, but if you read it with the tongue-in-cheek flair that Downey is known for, it takes on a new meaning. We won't be seeing any of Tony Stark's pals on the ground, they'll be in the atmosphere - ie: space. Did Robert Downey Jr. subtly spill the beans that the Guardians of the Galaxy will be appearing in Iron Man 3? It's certainly a possibility, but we won't know for sure until the studio confirms or the film is released.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you feel about Alexander skarsgard , Bradley cooper or Ryan gosling as starlord. The new blonde haired pretty version
Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Vol_3_0.1_McGuinness_Variant_Textless.jpg

Lol at drax-hulk :deadrose:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
r they really going to make this stupid rac00n in a marvel movie
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

and this is before they properly do venom, or carnage etc.

:merchant:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand what you mean. Yeah I never understood why they gave the racc00n the austrailian voice. But now I'm use to it. I don't know about Adam Sandler though... hmmm...

Not just a racc00n but a racc00n from another fukking galaxy that just so happens to have an Australian accent.....Who works with talking tree.

But according to Marvel that's an easier world to create than an advanced African Nation in the rumored Black Panther film...... :stopitslime:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
If they want the audience to take a gun toting talking racc00n serious they should get vin diesel to voice him

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like 2 of the Guardians have been cast:

Chris Pratt - Star Lord

tumblr_lej0vt24KY1qg4rfmo1_1280.jpg

starlord.jpg

Jason Momoa - Drax The Destroyer
jason-momoa-conan.jpg

MARVEL%20Legends%20Drax%2039701.jpg

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
How is the comic? Is it a good read breh's? I'm way out of the comic game but I'm assuming it's a popular book since they're making a movie?