Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That Marvel shyt over bruh

I keep saying Capcom need to say fukk Marvel and make a Capcom all stars fighting game with the Marvel engine. They have enough classic characters to do it

I don’t why people keep saying Capcom All-Stars on this Maximilian rhetoric. Everybody loves to shyt on Ono and SFV, No way Capcom takes that risk and tarnishes all their brands in one fell swoop.

r/kappa would have a fukkin field day.

Capcom could easily revive an old franchise with crazy tag action. Rival Schools, Slam Masters, or Dark Stalkers all could easily fill that void.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t why people keep saying Capcom All-Stars on this Maximilian rhetoric. Everybody loves to shyt on Ono and SFV, No way Capcom takes that risk and tarnishes all their brands in one fell swoop.

r/kappa would have a fukkin field day.

Capcom could easily revive an old franchise with crazy tag action. Rival Schools, Slam Masters, or Dark Stalkers all could easily fill that void.
I don't see why both couldn't happen outside of money

I want a new Slam Masters and Rival Schools too

parallax

Superstar
Daps

id want a new slam masters just on the new additions to wrestling that weve had over the years, but im pretty curious how it would play. 1 and 2 are different types of games with the same base cast

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Marketing,

Look at Namco; TWT is their focus, DBFZ Tenkai severely reduced and Soul Calibur non-existent.

These companies know esports for any of these games is a huge investment. Capcom don’t have Bamco money they can’t support three games and risk brand loss too.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The tragedy in all of this was that this game's gameplay was actually great. It's just all the bullshyt surrounding the game. Leaving behind the cel-shaded graphic style of MvC3 was a disastrous move. Marvel letting the movie drama seep into this game's development cycle was also a poor decision.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Better yet. When they dropping MVC2 or UMVC3? I need that in my life.
It still makes no fukking sense that the MVC 1 and 2 last gen ports are still delisted....after we been took care of the marvel gaming division properly with capcom. shyt Marvel Super Heroes vs capcom bout to get a fukking Arcade1 mini cabinet and still no MVC 1 or 2

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It still makes no fukking sense that the MVC 1 and 2 last gen ports are still delisted....after we been took care of the marvel gaming division properly with capcom. shyt Marvel Super Heroes vs capcom bout to get a fukking Arcade1 mini cabinet and still no MVC 1 or 2

wait, what msf vs sf is getting one of those cabs?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
SNK don't fukk with Capcom
They will if the bags right. SNK is just now making a comeback after being damn near defunct, they wouldnt turn an offer from Capcom down. Hell, they already have crossovers with Arika.
id want a new slam masters just on the new additions to wrestling that weve had over the years, but im pretty curious how it would play. 1 and 2 are different types of games with the same base cast
Thats what Im wondering too :jbhmm:
My guess is that theyll return to the Slammasters 1 gameplay model cuz Slammasters 2 is more obscure seeing it was a japan and arcade only release, that, and it was closer to being more like SF than a wrestling game. Most folks here in the states who grew up on slammasters dont even know ring of destruction even existed for real.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Idk why they dont just do capcom all stars and throw marvel to the bushes. We really just want the vs system. If marvel/disney is a bytch to work with fukk them.

You can't tell me Riot's characters are more known then Capcom's