Marvel Television’s ‘Agatha All Along’ | Disney+ (9/18)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'll check it out.

I'm hoping down the line the show recreates this but I'm not holding my breath.
2fe0599bee811abd68ac0405bd8ab452a6930f81.gif
There’s definitely some gay undertones with Aubrey’s character in this. Whole show really.

One thing I can say about this so-called magic corner of the MCU is that the show is different from the rest of the bunch, even if it’s not quite my tempo. If people can devote time into watching shows like Wednesday, then they would most likely be able to find some enjoyment in this too. Similar charm.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This show will end up IMO having a niche audience that will lead to subpar viewership and headlines of "Woke Disney flops again". Calling it now.

Ima keep watching, but I don't see this series really leaving an impact on me.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This show will end up IMO having a niche audience that will lead to subpar viewership and headlines of "Woke Disney flops again". Calling it now.
I’m curious about the viewership myself. It feels like something the kids could eat up, very DCOM-ish. Like if Halloweentown all of sudden dropped MCU easter eggs.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Pretty solid start to get the series kicked off.
Liked the sexual tension between Aubrey Plaza/Kathryn Hahn in ep 1.

Ep 2 - Down the road we go, with the whole gang.
I’m wondering if something will happen there, I felt the tension as soon as Aubrey brought that pizza over. But this show ending up on r/watchitfortheplot in the first episode was not on my bingo card, lol.

Joe Locke looks like the dude you cast when you can’t afford Timothée Chalamet.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I’m wondering if something will happen there, I felt the tension as soon as Aubrey brought that pizza over. But this show ending up on r/watchitfortheplot in the first episode was not on my bingo card, lol.

Joe Locke looks like the dude you cast when you can’t afford Timothée Chalamet.

I'm sure there will be teasing, but will only go up to a certain point.