Marvel Television’s ‘Agatha All Along’ | Disney+ (9/18)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I`m praying James Gunn goes the complete opposite path.

They got people like Mr Terrific chilling with Superman in the upcoming movie, I already know Gunn is in his bag. DC/Warnerbros about to do the surprised pikachu face when they realize they have other characters outside the justice league

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They got people like Mr Terrific chilling with Superman in the upcoming movie, I already know Gunn is in his bag. DC/Warnerbros about to do the surprised pikachu face when they realize they have other characters outside the justice league

yeah I`m really hopping he can get some non compromised Black Men in this shyt.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yep, good luck to them :francis:
If their marketing it like this, then it’s probably either over-pandering or it has no substance besides “look how LGBT it is”.

Even if this is the case, is Variety trying to sabotage the show it comes out? This is going to detract a lot of people

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If their marketing it like this, then it’s probably either over-pandering or it has no substance besides “look how LGBT it is”.

Even if this is the case, is Variety trying to sabotage the show it comes out? This is going to detract a lot of people

Show has been DOA since it was announced they are probably just leaning into it at this point.

this shyt is going to retroactively ruin Wandavision.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
what show do you want? Make it fit with recent continuity
a continuation of werewolf by night. mainly i want marvel to lean more into their supernatural deepcuts while having strange do the face shyt. i know blade not being a thing yet is why we dont have the midnight sons, but they can at least drop easter eggs about the others

Yep, good luck to them :francis:
i was gonna ask if this was intentional by the promos, and i guess so. this has a very american horror story coven feel to the promotional material ive seen of it. actually, no its more ahs apocalypse feeling

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
First two eps were alright. It’s fun-spirited for a show nearing Halloween season, Hahn is committed to the role, but nothing’s really grabbing me yet either. I’ll keep tuned though on the off-chance of heavy implications for the bigger MCU.

My Disney+ app flashed green and damn near had an aneurysm before showing off Hahn’s bare ass. Odd coincidence.:russ:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I'll check it out.

I'm hoping down the line the show recreates this but I'm not holding my breath.
2fe0599bee811abd68ac0405bd8ab452a6930f81.gif