Marvel Television’s ‘Agatha All Along’ | Disney+ (9/18)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the Billy episode was pretty good. :yeshrug:

then Agatha comes in and starts acting goofy as fukk again. haven't been a big fan of her performance on this show.
She was great in wandavision, but you got her in small doses. As the lead you start to notice that she overacts at times. sometimes it works other times it comes off forced and cringey. but overall she lands more than she misses

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I loved this latest episode, like I said this is going to hit so much better in binge format.

Still upset about Marvel trying to Bohn us again but I can allow if it they see it up nice.

Agatha, an extremely powerful witch had to be tracked down and awakened from Wanda’s spell, if she started the show still playing a role that wasn’t hers why couldn’t he?

I fukking refuse to believe Agatha had the juice to temporarily give him powers, those were real, he’s still playing a role just like Agatha was before Billy showed up.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I fukking refuse to believe Agatha had the juice to temporarily give him powers, those were real, he’s still playing a role just like Agatha was before Billy showed up.
:dahell:

Well don’t believe it cause that’s not what happened.

In a moment of emotional distress over Alice his powers kicked in. Same thing happened in WandaVision when his telepathy first appeared and heard Vision crying out for help at the border.

He’s not inside Wanda’s red power bubble so his powers aren’t reliable.

The episode was called in the darkness hour wake thy power

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In a moment of emotional distress over Alice his powers kicked in. Same thing happened in WandaVision when his telepathy first appeared and heard Vision crying out for help at the border.

I rewatched it again cause i wasnt paying attention. So billy took over williams body as soon as he died thats why the witch said she saw 2 paths while reading his palm? Did he mindwipe her or wanda? I guess he gonna search for his bro next now

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Pretty sure breh was talking about Bohner's Quicksilver powers...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wanda vision clearly established that his powers came from the amulet she had him wearing. Once spectrum snatched his chain he lost his speedster abilities.
Plenty of magical artifacts capable of giving people abilities in the MCU. We just had a whole saga on Infinity gems. Doctor strange has a cape that lets him fly, a ring that lets him teleport, and his buddy had boots that the let him run on air. Her finding necklace that lets you run fast being where people draw the line is kinda offbrand

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Okay. Now I see where I was confused in the sentence.

I didn’t even think that was even a question since we saw the energy coming off the amulet through Monica’s eyes.

Wanda created three superpowered being from thin air while hypnotizing an entire town.
One fake superpower enchantment looks like nothing.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

:sadcam:

But I want him to be quicksilver, not Bohner, anything but Bohner.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
probably will. i don't give a crap about spoilers, but i know so many people do.

the weekly release basically exists to keep New Rockstars youtube in business. there's no "monoculture" anymore, not like people are gathering around the water cooler saying, "who do you think Teen is on Agatha?!" Feel like this could've been a big Halloween event dropped on like October 25th or some shyt.
Not even watching this nonsense

But the reason for week to week is so your show is talked about for 2-4 months instead of over the weekend