Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah I figured but isn't that a no no...:dahell: remember what illuminati reed Richards said about alternate multiverse versions jumping between the fabric of the multiverse risks an incursion???:ohhh::patrice: also remember into the spiderverse where they started glitching because they wasnt supposed to be in that universe???
There's gonna be an incursion.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Spider-Verse films have NOTHING to do with the MCU. The glitching thing is just specific to that continuity.

The incursion thing from Multiverse of Madness wasn't really properly explained.

The incursion concept was from the ultimatum comics and from Loki...:dahell: also doctor strange 3 will explain it further I heard :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Their universe getting destroyed by Galactus lmaoo

1960’s universe sounds so wack and Feige said there won’t be a Doom

Just like Batman needs a Joker the FF need Doom damnit.
No doom gotta be a semantics thing. Like I said before I think Victor escapes with the F4 and sure he isn't doom yet

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah I figured but isn't that a no no...:dahell: remember what illuminati reed Richards said about alternate multiverse versions jumping between the fabric of the multiverse risks an incursion???:ohhh:
We’ve only seen it done dangerously via magic.

The Kang variants originally built a device and it seemed to not destroy anything.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We’ve only seen it done dangerously via magic.

The Kang variants originally built a device and it seemed to not destroy anything.

Yeah I saw...:francis: we really getting multiverse fukkery. The more they breach the membrane of the multiverse the weak the barrier becomes...:francis: and then plus we still dont know what happens if the FF stays long term in our universe without any ill effects...:jbhmm:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah I saw...:francis: we really getting multiverse fukkery. The more they breach the membrane of the multiverse the weak the barrier becomes...:francis: and then plus we still dont know what happens if the FF stays long term in our universe without any ill effects...:jbhmm:
Y'all forgetting Loki show and character cleared a lot of shyt up.. Plus Deadpool is supposed to be Jesus who brings it all together. But the timeline was fracturing and all these branches and timelines and dimensions were fukking things up. Loki becoming the God of Stories was a way to have all these timelines, not destroy entire branches of people, and not have the timeline implode on itself

I think a lot of shyt is about to be retconned over the next few movies, as marvel tries to get their shyt together and introduce most of their actual popular characters, the mutants

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
GTWbkdKXYAAjAEn

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've said before and i'll say it again. Hollywood is a much bigger fan or Pedro Pascal than the movie goers are. They put him in everything.
Nobody see's his name in a cast and think "oh shyt Pedro is in this, must watch"
That said he isn't a terrible actor. So projects can still be good with him in it. but he clearly being pushed by the industry.