Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Daps
Really just need his voice like Vin Diesel for Groot.

It sickens me that an action star built like Vin Diesel is just a talking tree in the MCU :mjlol:

I remember back in the day when Vin was everywhere. Dude's career seems so uninspired these days. He's okay with being a voice for a tree and doing F&F movies every couple of years.

But then again, he's probably richer than a lot of folks who came out at the same time he did, so he obviously knows something other folks don't:ehh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Since then she got nominated for 2 Oscars:gucci:

I'm ehh on Margot being Sue Storm too. I was joking earlier but I actually think Samara Weaving could be a good Sue Storm. I also think Emma Watson could be another good pick. I don't think Emma is in the running though.
One could argue Weaving is basically Margot Robbie’s Earth-838 variant, lol. Get Emma Mackey onboard and you may just have a Council of Sues. :pachaha:

Streets saying Marvel gave an offer out to Emma Stone and negotiations fell through due to her pay demands.

Andrew Garfield’s Spidey would’ve been bumping into Sue during Secret Wars on some :ohhh: ish. :skip:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
What? Plenty of people could do it. He's an over the top curmudgeon with a God complex. There have been several good suggestions in the thread other than Driver.
I don't want Kylo Ren's rep sullying the character.
I like Driver buts its a lazy choice George Lucas said Vader was inspired by Dr Doom Kylo hits some of the similar notes.