Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

The only one I agree with is Rudy Pankow...JJ from Outer Banks. I've been suggesting him for a minute.

They should let John Krasinski keep the part, Jason Segel as Grimm, my girl Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) as Sue...even though they can get any blonde Hollywood, and then Pankow as the younger Torch. Instant chemistry, they can play serious and silly, Krasinski can definitely aloof like Reed....and then get random pre-teens for Franklin & Valeria

But I think the script will be more akin to Quantum Mania, which felt like a traced over F4 plot. That will not do it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Between Suicide Squad, the floptastic Babylon, and @StraxStrax ‘s upcoming Oscar winner, it feels like I’ve been seeing Margot everywhere lately. Think she’s a fine actress, but I hope they go with somebody else. Comer’s been my #1 for a while now.

I’d be impressed if Disney manages to keep these castings a secret until Comic Con in July. The only one that I think has it is Driver, there’s just way too much smoke there. The rest of the team is a mystery though…

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i find Margot Robbie as Sue to be completely uninspiring and i'm starting to think she might be overrated. every role now comes from the Adam Sandler/Tom Hardy school of acting where she needs to embelish the way she talks with an accent or something for no fukkin reason. And as authentic as Harley Quinn might be, it's one of hte most annoying roles of all time. Also the fact it's iconing amongst lazy cosplayers and fat girls the world over. that's too big a character to get another major comic role, especially this soon

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i find Margot Robbie as Sue to be completely uninspiring and i'm starting to think she might be overrated. every role now comes from the Adam Sandler/Tom Hardy school of acting where she needs to embelish they way she talks with an accent or something for no fukkin reason. And as authentic as Harley Quinn might be, it's one of hte most annoying roles of all time. Also the fact it's iconing amongst lazy cosplayers and fat girls the world over. that's too big a character to get another major comic role, especially this soon
she's gonna have that shytty New Jersey accent she always uses too lol

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
She wants to be with a winner. Her career is in life support since associating with DC

Since then she got nominated for 2 Oscars:gucci:

I'm ehh on Margot being Sue Storm too. I was joking earlier but I actually think Samara Weaving could be a good Sue Storm. I also think Emma Watson could be another good pick. I don't think Emma is in the running though.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
she's gonna have that shytty New Jersey accent she always uses too lol
If Chris Evans can switch from a good human torch to captain America, I can see Feige suiting Robbie to get rid of the NJ accent and take serious effort into this role but honestly.....I prefer someone else for the role.