Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They can bring back Professor X a dozen times, they can bring back Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Dafoe etc

but we can't get Wesley back as Blade :childplease:

John Wick is PRINTING MONEY and Keanu Reeves is only two years younger than Wesley.

What the hell are Marvel doing?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
There's people out there who don't fukk with Mahershala Ali? :picard:

I don't know how the movie's going to be, but I know that dude is going to knock it out of the park.
You can't read can you?

It's nothing personal against Ali, as he's a great actor. The whole point of my thread is that he'll be AT LEAST 50 by the time the 1st movie comes out. And with how long Marvel takes to make movies he'll be close to 60 if a 3rd one is made

Not to mention I'm also hesitant becuz MCU movies have shytty choreography and sissy scripts that are very afraid of being dark and mature. Doctor Strange was the darkest they've gone. But I need Blade to be violent and bloody

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You can't read can you?

It's nothing personal against Ali, as he's a great actor. The whole point of my thread is that he'll be AT LEAST 50 by the time the 1st movie comes out. And with howling Marvel takes to make movies he'll be close to 60 if a 3rd one is made

Not to mention I'm also hesitant becuz MCU movies have shytty choreography and sissy scripts that are very afraid of being dark and mature. Doctor Strange was the darkest they've gone. But I need Blade to be violent and bloody
I understand all that, but he's a great actor and in my opinion the perfect choice to replace Snipes.

I love the old Blade movies, but it's been decades and it's time for a reboot. Even if it's not as good as the OG, I'm just stoked to see how it'll fit into the MCU. I have my complaints about Marvel but I'm still excited to see the direction they're heading. Supposedly the next Deadpool is supposed to be rated R. Who knows, maybe they have similar plans for Blade.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Cacs on reddit saying that anthony starr (Homelander) will be announced at San Diego Comic Con as being cast as Dracula.

Thats what the reddit cacs are saying not a bad choice but we need this to be rated R.
Doubt it will be rated R but we’ll see. And yeah, majority of the SDCC rumors from yesterday sounded like cap.

Not even mad though. That Fantastic Four cast was :flabbynsick: