Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
2iz18shqnu571.jpg
:mjlol:Some people are speculating that it’s a variant. Of Bullseye from the 2003 Daredevil movie. I can kinda of see it, but I still think that’s a Blade variant.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF happened to Marvel after endgame?
They had a hell of a run commercially.
It felt like after endgame it all went to shyt.

You assume that isnt all apart of the plan. None of us know at this moment. You either have faith in Marvel based on what theyve done in the past,or you dont.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Marvel doesn’t need to incorporate Blade’s daughter at least not yet. I get that they want more female characters, and the young avengers is a thing. But at least give Blade a trilogy first before introducing her. I’m always down for more dope black fathers in movies. :sas2:Especially after how they just ignored Monica Rambeau’s father Frank Rambeau.

I was thinking that might be a seperate series with Wesley for Dinsey Plus or something. Doesnt make sense at all to do it in this movie thats probably never coming out:francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol: Marvel doesn’t need to incorporate Blade’s daughter at least not yet. I get that they want more female characters, and the young avengers is a thing. But at least give Blade a trilogy first before introducing her. I’m always down for more dope black fathers in movies. :sas2:Especially after how they just ignored Monica Rambeau’s father Frank Rambeau.
Don't need to incorporate her at all. She is basically an unknown character to the wider audience. No following in the comics. Marvel has no idea if people will even be receptive to her as a concept. They're Forcing it right now honestly.
Way different compared to say X-23 who had some popularity in comics before being in movie as wolverines clone/daughter.
And even then she was introduced in his third solo movie and after he appeared in like 8 films overall.
Blade hasn't been in shyt yet, they need give him some time to shine before giving it to another character with the same abilities.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Losing money while putting out shyt is a plan now?

It can be,as part of "The Transition":wow:. If they are planning,writing,casting for new versions and iterations of the characters we love, Everything thats happening right now is just stalling for time. Or setting up to transition some of these remnants of the past into viable shows for their streaming service.

So Im just being patient right now. Make sure its right,when you give us our Xmen. Along with new versions of Iron Man,Panther,Cap,Thor and finally a real Hulk:wow:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Confirms Delroy Lindo no longer attached to the project. Hope he shines in Coogler’s joint.

Mia Goth’s still on as Lilith.

This actually explains a lot, and it looks like Ali is trying to copy Black Panther would make a lot of the plot leaks including a daughter makes sense; he’s not trying to do the easy vampire hunter story for better or worse.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This actually explains a lot, and it looks like Ali is trying to copy Black Panther would make a lot of the plot leaks including a daughter makes sense; he’s not trying to do the easy vampire hunter story for better or worse.
Bruh I hope not

Blades daughter in the comics has the nerd purple hair and it's stupid asf