Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still have hope

Scrap this shyt:martin:

At this point we know too much. We are going to go in with a preconcived idea that this movie will be trash unless they convince Christopher Nolan to direct. Its going to be very hard to overcome the negativity surrounding this film. They need to just scrap it and give us the idea with Blade(Wesley) and his daughter they were floating around. Im more interested in that then this film right now. Im just kind of over it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard:Man I know Ali feels some type of way. Bruh approached Feige with the idea to bring Blade into the mcu. Got his wish only to be fed terrible scripts, go through multiple rewrites, seeing cast members/directors dropping out, and finding out that Blade. Wasn’t even the main focus point in his own movie.

I must of missed that part in this long ass thread. Or who knows,maybe I just forgot since it was 4 years ago:francis:

They probably didnt because it wouldve came accross as racist. But at the first sign of trouble they shouldve immediately went to to the black movie whisperer Ryan Coogler:wow:

Theres no type of black film this man cant make.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Scrap it, forgot the movie was ever put on schedule or greenlit

This movie is a fukkin layup to make -no way this could be good with the same folks involved. It's got a stench attached to it that would make it impossible to be halfway decent.

What an atrocity of epic proportions.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know it’s not the MCU way but they should really go back to not announcing a movie before they have a script, director and production start date locked down

I don’t even think that’s an MCU thing…… just a movie industry thing.

Everyone does it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I know it’s not the MCU way but they should really go back to not announcing a movie before they have a script, director and production start date locked down

I don’t even think that’s an MCU thing…… just a movie industry thing.

Everyone does it
They need to stop setting release dates too. They announced the next Jurassic world movie . It comes out in ayear and hasn't even started filming yet. This leads to shyt movies with shyt vfx

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:picard:Man I know Ali feels some type of way. Bruh approached Feige with the idea to bring Blade into the mcu. Got his wish only to be fed terrible scripts, go through multiple rewrites, seeing cast members/directors dropping out, and finding out that Blade. Wasn’t even the main focus point in his own movie.
That’s your problem right there :francis:

It should have never been pitched in the first place.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Maybe Marvel keep pushing terrible ideas and Ali ain’t going for Marvel half-baked plots and cinema. Ali is the one that came with bring Blade to the MCU … remember that

Maybe he’s the one that didn’t like Feige pushing Bloodline to the front