Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Made too much sense. Blade deserves something dark and I doubt they'll ever have anything like Werewolf by Night in the theaters because the movies have to reach a wider audience

That was the best thing Marvel has done since 'Endgame.' I couldn't believe how good it was. But people have seemed to forget about it

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Made too much sense. Blade deserves something dark and I doubt they'll ever have anything like Werewolf by Night in the theaters because the movies have to reach a wider audience
thats not a valid excuse, horror movies do quite well at the box office so there is a wider audience for it

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The John Wick director all but begged for this and they turned him down. Let that sink in.

No amount of success from John Wick, Raid Redemption, etc is changing their minds.

Some studio heads, despite the success of the first two films, is convinced that a black vampire killer with high level martial arts, needs to be ' upgraded' to fit their vision of what audiences want. And no amount of recent flops is changing their minds.

And their focus group had shown that it needs

- a strong woman
- comedic undertones
- a PG-13 rating
- terrible fight scenes

And anything else not listed above. Whatever happened to this studio in the last 5 years is a fukkin tragedy.

Snipes made a classic damn near 30 years ago with no buzz, a dead comic book genre and a cast of damn near all unknowns and a shoestring budget. And the world's biggest entertainment company can't get it right. GTFOH.

You'd think after the last 5 or 6 movies they'd go back to 'leave we'll enough alone' but there's no bottom. This shyt is trash now.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SideBAR, the short-lived Blade TV series with Sticky Fingaz using V-Blood as a new street-drug was a dope continuation:lupe::ehh:

Last edited: