Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Who cares about this shyt at this point. Shyt was announced going on 5 years ago. Westley snipes is blade to pretty much everybody. Would be like having somebody else play Freddy Krueger other than Robert England. And we saw how that turned out. Just Bush this shyt.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
@Bryan Danielson

You got some negs to catch

superman.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Scrap it. They didn't even want to make Blade in the first place:hhh:

I think Marvel is feeling the pressure of making this movie because if it can't get the reception of the OG films, they will have to admit that failure by making the wrong decision to do it without the original actor.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think Marvel is feeling the pressure of making this movie because if it can't get the reception of the OG films, they will have to admit that failure by making the wrong decision to do it without the original actor.
the originals all got bad reviews lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Of course there's definitely pressure for sure and how it's looking this is a disaster. What Marvel film is going through so much shyt like this one has?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
the originals all got bad reviews lol

But they are successful financially for a smaller-budget movie with Snipes's star power at the time with the first two films. So the general audience dictated the success and not the critics. After that, Marvel/Other Studios tried to release more comic book movie content.