Marvel Studios Animated Spider-Man Freshman year show announced

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Idk if comicbook.com is getting this from PR or just speculating but they’re saying “the series is expected to to follow Peter Parker/Spider-Man’s early years before becoming the web slinger we all know and love.”

So basically a new version of the last two Spider-Man shows we’ve gotten just now it’s marvel studios.

sigh

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Idk if comicbook.com is getting this from PR or just speculating but they’re saying “the series is expected to to follow Peter Parker/Spider-Man’s early years before becoming the web slinger we all know and love.”

So basically a new version of the last two Spider-Man shows we’ve gotten just now it’s marvel studios.

sigh
:unimpressed:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This could work. And it might have ingredients that I fukk with. But as of now I have no desire to see this story.
Yeah me neither
I get there’s always a new generation that will watch teen Spider-Man but I’m over saturated.
Maybe it’ll surprise me and be like spectacular though

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Spider-Man: Freshman Year Series Announced for Disney+

Disney+ and Marvel Studios are developing Spider-Man: Freshman Year, an animated prequel series that will take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).

The animated series will follow Peter Parker in his early days as Spider-Man, suggesting that the show will take place before his debut in Captain America: Civil War and explore his comic book origin story, something that the movies have only hinted at so far. The animation for the series will also "celebrates the character’s early comic book roots."