MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Just experienced some Legion fukkery...

Opponent plays Legion on Rickety Bridge on turn 5. All the cards get destroyed at all the other locations.

I have Dr Doom in hand so I snap. This fool snaps too.

But I'm like :lupe: but I chill because worst case is he has Doom too and we tie. This dumbass plays Hulk and I win two lanes as his Hulk and my Doombot get destroyed.

Preciate the 8 cubes tho. :myman:
Storm into Legion is another cheesey play I have been seeing. Cerebro 2 can play around it a bit though

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I pl;ayed for 3 hours yesterday. Started at level 91, peaked at 96, and ended at 89.

I literally went 10 matches in a row without my key card being drawn.

I think I'm gonna have to put this game down for awhile cuz I don't need that stress in my life. smh

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Of course as soon as I put Enchantress in my deck I don't face a SINGLE ongoing archetype. Just like when I finally put Killmonger in my deck I don't face a Kitty bounce deck.

It's all good tho. Tech cards >>>>

being able to have an option is a great feeling.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Just experienced some Legion fukkery...

Opponent plays Legion on Rickety Bridge on turn 5. All the cards get destroyed at all the other locations.

I have Dr Doom in hand so I snap. This fool snaps too.

But I'm like :lupe: but I chill because worst case is he has Doom too and we tie. This dumbass plays Hulk and I win two lanes as his Hulk and my Doombot get destroyed.

Preciate the 8 cubes tho. :myman:
Have 3 wins with playing just legion and a 1 drop all game on Bar with no name :troll:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Bought legion cuz i struck out and got 1000 tokens on spotlight cache. But he only costed 2500 tokens due to his 500 token reward mission :leon:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry: i can’t get past 80

How often do you play? Two seasons ago I just started playing more often each day. Before I knew it I was up to 70 at the end of the season, then 80, and finally 100. I also think a lot of the best players went to Conquest.

There's a timing element to it too. Because I climbed hella levels at the start of the season using a Hela deck but the Magik buff came midway and actually hurt me. Because everybody had Magik and the meta was developing so I had to switch decks. I rode a Darkhawk/Statue/Blackbolt deck from 70-94 and switched to a Shuri + Infinaut deck for the final climb. The 90s were BRUTAL. I spent a week trying to climb back after falling from 96 to 89.

Also, playing this game on PC with a deck tracker is a gamechanger. I don't even want to play on mobile anymore. Knowing all the information about the cards that have been played, discarded, and destroyed >>>>>

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
How often do you play? Two seasons ago I just started playing more often each day. Before I knew it I was up to 70 at the end of the season, then 80, and finally 100. I also think a lot of the best players went to Conquest.

There's a timing element to it too. Because I climbed hella levels at the start of the season using a Hela deck but the Magik buff came midway and actually hurt me. Because everybody had Magik and the meta was developing so I had to switch decks. I rode a Darkhawk/Statue/Blackbolt deck from 70-94 and switched to a Shuri + Infinaut deck for the final climb. The 90s were BRUTAL. I spent a week trying to climb back after falling from 96 to 89.

Also, playing this game on PC with a deck tracker is a gamechanger. I don't even want to play on mobile anymore. Knowing all the information about the cards that have been played, discarded, and destroyed >>>>>
I play everyday for about 45mins to an hour. During the beginning of the season I‘ll rank up fast as hell but around the 65-70 Ievel I’ll get stuck for weeks until almost to the end of the season where I’ll just go on an crazy winning streak again.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I play everyday for about 45mins to an hour. During the beginning of the season I‘ll rank up fast as hell but around the 65-70 Ievel I’ll get stuck for weeks until almost to the end of the season where I’ll just go on an crazy winning streak again.

That should be enough time honestly. You just running into some bad luck around 65-70