MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They wilding the fukk out with September's cards :picard:

Loki (3/4): Replace your hand with your opponent's starting hand. Each card costs 1 less

Alioth (5/5): Destroy ALL enemy cards played here this turn (including unrevealed cards)

Mobius M. Mobius (2/3): Your card costs can't be increased, your opponents card costs can't be reduced

Ravonna (3/3): Your cards with 1 or less power cost one less (minimum 1)

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
just started back playing this after a break for a few month's. Is it just me or do 75% of the decks on ladder run Daredevil and one of/both the goblins now?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
There's a new meta w/ Hela, Modok, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Onslaught, and Living Tribunal that's pretty good. You basically dump a bunch of discarded high power cards on the board and spread the power with 'bunal.
This was way before the buff
How is he? Seems like he's primed for fukkery. :mjgrin:
I've been playing Shuri legion which is usually enough to win one spot and play lower levels cards on one spot depending on which locations pop up

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just experienced some Legion fukkery...

Opponent plays Legion on Rickety Bridge on turn 5. All the cards get destroyed at all the other locations.

I have Dr Doom in hand so I snap. This fool snaps too.

But I'm like :lupe: but I chill because worst case is he has Doom too and we tie. This dumbass plays Hulk and I win two lanes as his Hulk and my Doombot get destroyed.

Preciate the 8 cubes tho. :myman: