Marvel should not do Secret Wars

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Definitely need to up their shyt.

Spider Man, as GOAT as he is, can't make up for shyt everywhere else.

Reboot X-Men, do it right this time, (INCLUDE GAMBIT YOU fukkS), pull interesting characters from Marvel lore (VILLAINS) into the MCU, and stop dedicating TV shows to characters no one really cares about. Scale back the MCU to mainly big event movies.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Definitely need to up their shyt.

Spider Man, as GOAT as he is, can't make up for shyt everywhere else.

Reboot X-Men, do it right this time, (INCLUDE GAMBIT YOU fukkS), pull interesting characters from Marvel lore (VILLAINS) into the MCU, and stop dedicating TV shows to characters no one really cares about. Scale back the MCU to mainly big event movies.
You know this is EXACTLY what Deadpool 3 is about right? Kang and the TVA from Loki is supposed to be a big part of Deadpool 3 and he is supposed to travel timelines to pull in the characters Marvel has the contractual rights to now. I think X-Men abd Fantastic 4 will be part of DP3.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You know this is EXACTLY what Deadpool 3 is about right? Kang and the TVA from Loki is supposed to be a big part of Deadpool 3 and he is supposed to travel timelines to pull in the characters Marvel has the contractual rights to now. I think X-Men abd Fantastic 4 will be part of DP3.
I don't believe they will use that movie to have longstanding changes

It might lead to something but I don't expect characters coming over permanently

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve Rogers is retired.
Iron Man and Black Widow are dead.
Black Panther is dead. (Should’ve recast him)
Hawkeye is gravely injured.
Disney buckbroke Thor and made the Hulk soft.
They’re getting ready to make Daredevil soft (if their treatment of Kingpin in Hawkeye is any indication).
Dr. Strange is a side character in his own movies.
They made She-hulk preachy and boring.
Shang Chi is MIA.
The Avengers broke up.
The Guardians broke up.
They’re taking way too long with the Fantastic Four, Doom, Silver Surfer, Blade, and X-men.
Nobody cares about the Inhumans or Eternals.
Spider-man is partially owned by Sony.
They jobbed out Reed Richards. (The one character who could have explained everything and helped this storyline make sense.)

So tell me, what is Marvel’s main attraction again?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Steve Rogers is retired.
Iron Man and Black Widow are dead.
Black Panther is dead. (Should’ve recast him)
Hawkeye is gravely injured.
Disney buckbroke Thor and made the Hulk soft.
They’re getting ready to make Daredevil soft (if their treatment of Kingpin in Hawkeye is any indication).
Dr. Strange is a side character in his own movies.
They made She-hulk preachy and boring.
Shang Chi is MIA.
The Avengers broke up.
The Guardians broke up.
They’re taking way too long with the Fantastic Four, Doom, Silver Surfer, Blade, and X-men.
Nobody cares about the Inhumans or Eternals.
Spider-man is partially owned by Sony.
They jobbed out Reed Richards. (The one character who could have explained everything and helped this storyline make sense.)

So tell me, what is Marvel’s main attraction again?
Marvel need to hire acclaimed directors and work with them, not over them

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll never forgive Marvel for shytting on Hulk in every movie after Avengers. They used him in every movie to make someone else look stronger

• Avengers 2 - Hulk Buster ass whoopin, Scarlet Witch mind controlled, Simped for Widow and left the planet
  • Thor Ragnarok - got his ass whooped by thor for 5 minutes and only won due to interference, barely beat Fenrir, got bytch slapped by Surtur
  • Infinity War - got slumped by Thanos in the first 5 minutes and never came back
  • End Game- Turned him into a dork and crip

Complete waste of a character who’s supposed to be the physical embodiment of limitless strength. Literally everyone put beats on him in these movies