Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not sure if you're an avid comic book reader, I'm not, but I just read all of sam's comic run as Cap this week (posted about it in the comic thread)

There's not much material they can really give Sam, his entire run as Cap was immediately doomed from the start. His entire character arc is basically people telling him he's not worthy of being captain america and then he eventually agrees with them and concedes. :dead:

Him having a short run as Cap is actually comic accurate and it's true to the character. So don't expect shyt from him. Don't expect shyt from Rhodey either. :heh:

The only consistently strongly written black character in Marvel that gets a lot of love and care is Black Panther, and apparently Coates fukked him up too :mjlol:

You and I both know that the MCU doesn’t 100% follow the Comics. So if they want to choose NOW to be comic accurate when it comes to BLACK CAP then the MCU is going backwards into its Ike Perlmutter “they all look the same” past:mjpls:

And I highly doubt they gonna go that route. Hopefully Evans return is as old man Cap and if he does take back the the shield at least give my man Wilson two movies to shine before they snatch it from him.

With T’Challa now gone (RIP Chadwick) and Blade not making an entrance for a few more years we need someone to step in to the strong black lead role, I always thought Anthony Mackie was capable of doing it and I was looking forward to him being THE MAN after the conclusion of End Game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You and I both know that the MCU doesn’t 100% follow the Comics. So if they want to choose NOW to be comic accurate when it comes to BLACK CAP then the MCU is going backwards into its Ike Perlmutter “they all look the same” past:mjpls:

And I highly doubt they gonna go that route. Hopefully Evans return is as old man Cap and if he does take back the the shield at least give my man Wilson two movies to shine before they snatch it from him.

With T’Challa now gone (RIP Chadwick) and Blade not making an entrance for a few more years we need someone to step in to the strong black lead role, I always thought Anthony Mackie was capable of doing it and I was looking forward to him being THE MAN after the conclusion of End Game

I agree with all of this. And I STILL don't expect shyt from them. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel may not 100% follow the comics (and let’s be real initially they really couldn’t..... cuz they didn’t have all their properties so they had to improvise)

But the also don’t NOT follow the comics either:usure:

More about necessity, availability and stock than choice.

Wolverine was in the Infinity War and Civil War comics but Fox owned the properties at the time

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!:russ::russ::russ:

MAAAAANNNNNN

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

WTH

giphy.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bro, i pumped $900 this morning into GME and $600 got denied when it was at 128, i was PISSSED finally got through when it went up to 258

them reddit boys aint playing around. im finna buy a tesla once this is over
:ohhh: hit the boiler room:ohhh:
Them wall street bets guys were with the shyts:ohhh:
Feds trying to clamp down right now

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They dont want us regular folks to eat.. but fucc em. them reddit cacs making sure EVERYONE EATS !!!
They tell regular folks to invest and pool themselves by the boot straps and when they do using THEIR methods they act like its a crime :mjlol: