Annihilation wave? :jbhmm:
JR7Bic.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
8 minutes of screen time but remember how the haters used clown and be like “Ironman ALL UP IN THE VIDEO”

Now the irony of Batman bout to be in Flash
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I always thought the internet's criticism of MCU spider-man was forced and corny. You would've had missed the entire point of the movies if all you took away from the movies was that he's "Stark Jr."

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Damn so my homie Sam Wilson only gonna get ONE digital series as Black Cap:martin:

Not sure if you're an avid comic book reader, I'm not, but I just read all of sam's comic run as Cap this week (posted about it in the comic thread)

There's not much material they can really give Sam, his entire run as Cap was immediately doomed from the start. His entire character arc is basically people telling him he's not worthy of being captain america and then he eventually agrees with them and concedes. :dead:

Him having a short run as Cap is actually comic accurate and it's true to the character. So don't expect shyt from him. Don't expect shyt from Rhodey either. :heh:

The only consistently strongly written black character in Marvel that gets a lot of love and care is Black Panther, and apparently Coates fukked him up too :mjlol: