Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
prediction - every single review for Black Widow will just be said reviewer dancing around saying "... yeah, that coulda just been a streamer." crazy circumstances. they should have just put that on demand for $20 for a month, then put it on Disney+ in August or something. sell some subscriptions and keep everything else on schedule. Black Widow shouldn't be pushing the entire slate.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
prediction - every single review for Black Widow will just be said reviewer dancing around saying "... yeah, that coulda just been a streamer." crazy circumstances. they should have just put that on demand for $20 for a month, then put it on Disney+ in August or something. sell some subscriptions and keep everything else on schedule. Black Widow shouldn't be pushing the entire slate.
No with the pandemic it is going to make a Billy guaranteed. Over a year of no MCU? Heads gonna be fiending.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

If Birds of Prey can get a theater release.:unimpressed:

There’s no reason why BW can’t or shouldn’t :mjlol::mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t know why people genuinely think BW would of gone straight to streaming...

1. put your movie that cost millions to make on a stream site that will be ripped and be put on every free stream site within 24 hours

Or..

2. put it in movie theatres for 3 months and make a billion off ticket sales

:jbhmm:

edit: I’m not assuming BW is making a billy btw, just making a point

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don’t know why people genuinely think BW would of gone straight to streaming...

1. put your movie that cost millions to make on a stream site that can be ripped and be put on free stream sites within 24 hours

Or..

2. put it in movie theatres for 3 months and make a billion of ticket sales

:jbhmm:
It really is a no brainier.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
No with the pandemic it is going to make a Billy guaranteed. Over a year of no MCU? Heads gonna be fiending.
I'm not a betting man, but i don't think this makes a billion dollars. honestly, i bet people are skittish on any type of gathering for at least a year. then again, i have no clue how well the Invisible Man, Hunt and Onward made on demand. must not have been a ton, b/c i never heard a peep about them a day they became available.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Muthafukkas done ruined fun get togethers.
Ruined passing around the L.
Ruined fliks...

Well, kinda. Cause im still seeing these shyts.
:lolbron:

Ruined comic books.

Ruined toilet paper and that dope Lysol wipes that clean up pretty much everything.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I dont think too many more CBMs that’s not event movies are going to make a billion.

I think we about to be back at that $400-$850M range and I think that is fine. It’s like the stats been blown up that people think that’s a failure
history books wont be changed. facts will be facts. there may be a new normal. actually very likely to be a new normal

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Muthafukkas done ruined fun get togethers.
Ruined passing around the L.
Ruined fliks...

Well, kinda. Cause im still seeing these shyts.
:lolbron:

Ruined comic books.

Ruined toilet paper and that dope Lysol wipes that clean up pretty much everything.

That’s the thing that’s killed me about this shyt.

Niccas went HAM everywhere hoarding cleaning supplies:damn:

I’ve been everywhere from Walmart to Lowes and all that’s left is laundry detergent :mjlol::mjlol:

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s probably not going to make a Billy bro. Film experts are saying there probably won’t be another Billion dollar movie until late 2021/2022. Think about it Movie theatres won’t be able to play all the screens they usually do for blockbuster because they will be essentially coming out right on top of each other. Add to the fact COVID will still be lingering around so not everyone will be out.