"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I have yet to watch any of the Marvel movies again... but MoS, and TDK Trilogy stay getting played all day n*gga

changing the thread title to this because it's the truth
I'm a marvel comic fan...always have been

But the pen game of DC Comics in untouchable. They really did a great Job with the Dark Knight series and the Mn of Steel movie. They were able to characterize their personalities along with the development of the story line and still maintain great actions scenes.

Marvel is like a stripper...it's exciting when you first see it, and you enjoy it while it lasts....but when it's over...you realize it wasn't all that great.

The exception goes to the Iron Man movies and the Avengers...Robert Downey is heads above the rest.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol:

Marvel has the throne and is filling theaters to play movies over 5 years old while DC is hurriedly trying to establish a coherent cinematic universe :laff:

We bout to eat off more D tier characters like antman while DC has to stuff as many of their A listers as they can into one film :dead:

Oh look,another DC vs. Marvel stan thread. :yawn:

Most everything is wrong about this post though breh. I'll let you :cook: but first

-Batman has made more money at the box office than any solo Marvel character has.

-DC isn't exactly "hurrying" like you say. Superman v. Batman has been in development for a very long time and it's being taken straight from The Dark Knight Returns. The material is already there. They will definitely borrow from it.

-Marvel is introducing Ultron/Vision/Scar witch/Quiksilver in this film and then BP/Spidey in the next film plus any other side characters. Do we feel like all of these characters will be fully fleshed out? :mjpls:

You are right that they are probably pushing out Justice League because of the success of Avengers but why isn't that a smart move? If it's done right, it'll be piff. If it's not, it will suck. Just like Marvel. Guardians of the Galaxy and Winter Soldier were both done very well. The Iron Man sequels were terrible.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As far as replay value goes.. I don't think The Dark Knight Rises has any real replay value. It has some good shyt in it but as a whole it's a jumbled mess.

Avengers had no replay value either. It was a fun theater experience but once you get past that all these guys are on screen together you look around and they are fighting Skrulls that aren't REALLY Skrulls. It was like watching Hulk Hogan vs. The Brooklyn Brawler. :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Oh look,another DC vs. Marvel stan thread. :yawn:

Most everything is wrong about this post though breh. I'll let you :cook: but first

-Batman has made more money at the box office than any solo Marvel character has.

-DC isn't exactly "hurrying" like you say. Superman v. Batman has been in development for a very long time and it's being taken straight from The Dark Knight Returns. The material is already there. They will definitely borrow from it.

-Marvel is introducing Ultron/Vision/Scar witch/Quiksilver in this film and then BP/Spidey in the next film plus any other side characters. Do we feel like all of these characters will be fully fleshed out? :mjpls:

You are right that they are probably pushing out Justice League because of the success of Avengers but why isn't that a smart move? If it's done right, it'll be piff. If it's not, it will suck. Just like Marvel. Guardians of the Galaxy and Winter Soldier were both done very well. The Iron Man sequels were terrible.
:sas1:too easy

first this thread was made to bash fans of marvel productions. DC stans feeling themselves after a 2 minute video

batman has made more than characters like iron man and the guardians of the galaxy :ohhh: i could have sworn iron man and groot have been american icons for decades:ohhh:

Marvel is introducing multiple characters in a film about a team which is the culmination of several solo films :whoo: it doesnt make sense :why:
but it will make dollars:ufdup:

DC out here not even making a man of steel sequel. they gotta throw in batman to save superman after that lackluster reaction to MoS:mjlol:

claim to be different while in actuality rushing together your A listers to try and compete and scrape whatever corner of the market Marvel has left you with, brehs :dead:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:sas1:too easy

first this thread was made to bash fans of marvel productions. DC stans feeling themselves after a 2 minute video

batman has made more than characters like iron man and the guardians of the galaxy :ohhh: i could have sworn iron man and groot have been american icons for decades:ohhh:

Marvel is introducing multiple characters in a film about a team which is the culmination of several solo films :whoo: it doesnt make sense :why:
but it will make dollars:ufdup:

DC out here not even making a man of steel sequel. they gotta throw in batman to save superman after that lackluster reaction to MoS:mjlol:

claim to be different while in actuality rushing together your A listers to try and compete and scrape whatever corner of the market Marvel has left you with, brehs :dead:
quite possibly the realest shyt you ever posted g
and dig... im all for the superhero fliks
ima support
ima bring my son etc etc etc
but muthafukkas really be actin like DC bread and butter isnt Batman :stopitslime:
theyll be a new Batman every 2 years
meanwhille marvel out here throwin talkin trees and racc00ns at nikkas like "youre welcome! :troll:"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
ima support
but muthafukkas really be actin like DC bread and butter isnt Batman :stopitslime:
meanwhille marvel out here throwin talkin trees and racc00ns at nikkas like "youre welcome! :troll:"
:russ:

these nikkas bout to have kids (and grown men) dressed up as antman this Halloween, imma need these coli nikkas to tell me how Marvel aint winning then :dead:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
ima support
Suicide Squad will embarrass GOTG

book it