MARVEL HALTS PRODUCTION OF FANTASTIC FOUR AND X-MEN COLLECTIBLES

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This thread proves what I've been spittin for a minute, tho... comics aren't shyt anymore. They could (and should) just shut down the whole publishing division, then keep it strictly films, animation, and retail.
I know Movies are a Reason for a lot of People to get into Comics and also there are People that just Skip them and just watch the Movies but if Comics ceased to exist I'd go Crazy without the Art.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
This thread proves what I've been spittin for a minute, tho... comics aren't shyt anymore. They could (and should) just shut down the whole publishing division, then keep it strictly films, animation, and retail.
Only read a couple series every now and then but real talk I'm tired of them sitting on their ass with these videogames,especially after all these years of them slingin garbage movie games at us. Wasted potential:upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
marvel aint playing no more......
wat6rr.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
their fault for managing their company into BANKRUPTCY

I'm saying. Truth be told it cuts their nose to spite their face. Let the shyt go. They have no need to sell them back to them and again you can't buy what's not for sell. Toys from both movies will still be produced along with plenty of merchandise