Marvel Fukking UP : New Blade Movie will NOT be R Rated

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Say what? :dwillhuh:

Yeah, FOX shytted on MCU and Disney in their own game. Made a high grossing R-Rated film and many believe that Disney became the aggressor in buying FOX for that reason. Cause if FOX had their own version of an R rated film franchise grossing nearly one billion per release, MCU would be forced to step out of their comfort zone and be forced to step their game up.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
China isn’t going to watch anything with a black lead anyways - I have no idea why Marvel still caping for them.

This is the one time where they need to cut their losses with the Chinese market.
Dude you really need to stfu
If Black Panther did $1bill with a mostly black cast who in the fk even cares about what numbers it does in General Tsos land? :stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol why can't you take them if its rater R? did you wait till you were 18 to watch Robocop or Terminator 2?

I’m a better and more responsible parent than my parents:mjtf:

We gotta do better for our kids man:unimpressed:

And niccas be wondering why kids so damn disrespect and would talk shyt to Cam and etc adults:martin:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are you trolling or just young?

Why would I be young or trolling if I said I can't remember :mjlol: I don't even remember 90% of the details from those movies. Those movies were from when, the 90s? Only thing I remember is Wesley was in them, and Jennifer Biel was in one of them. Oh, and the last season of True Detective one of the cops was the bad guy in the first one. That's it. Those Blade movies weren't exactly great films to remember anything about.