Marvel Fukking UP : New Blade Movie will NOT be R Rated

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Didn't the vampires in the original explode into dust or some shyt?

nah it was bloody

HFOt7Lm.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
China isn’t going to watch anything with a black lead anyways - I have no idea why Marvel still caping for them.

This is the one time where they need to cut their losses with the Chinese market.

You underestimate how important the Chinese market is when it comes to box office performance. It’s what allows them to have the budget that they do when it comes to film.

They can’t just “ cut their losses” even for one film without fear of long term repercussions. That’s why film companies are bowing down and catering to their demands.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Great news.....

Im trynna take some my kids to go see this movie and see more Marvel Black Excellence:wow:
I have sons that I want to take to see it.
Black excellence
But I'll be hurt deep inside by this fraudulent BS they are doing to BLADE.

I thought Black panther was enough, and they still watch that over n over on disney+

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have sons that I want to take to see it.
Black excellence
But I'll be hurt deep inside by this fraudulent BS they are doing to BLADE.

I thought Black panther was enough, and they still watch that over n over on disney+

Let’s watch the movie first.... yet alone see a trailer before we call it fraudulent :lolbron:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Disney can’t roll out rated r content like that with an audience that is mostly kids, this is not a surprise

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
It's known Disney was PISSED when the first Deadpool films came out under Fox. They knew they were gonna snag this shyt up eventually and they so badly wanted to market Deadpool as a slapstick character for kids.
Man Deadpool would've blew chunks under Marvel. Reynolds probably would've said no thanks too