UK, DE, GY, DMV
so the rumor on the street is ***** ******* got the role

UK again ...

vHCq43O.png

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Know nothing about this character.

Is he important enough that we are going to have racial recast argument videos for the next year?
He's one of a few characters that could legit wash Hulk, he's up there with Sentry and Blue Marvel. I haven't kept up with him recently but he also tends to be an a$$hole. I'm sure folks will complain regardless though

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
He's one of a few characters that could legit wash Hulk, he's up there with Sentry and Blue Marvel. I haven't kept up with him recently but he also tends to be an a$$hole. I'm sure folks will complain regardless though

If he's that powerful then he'll never be played by a black man and if he is he'll be a sambo who'll never boss up. :mjpls:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I hate that dude's guts and I hate what he did to a bunch of characters, but his track record of comic property to movie/tv property is impeccable.
To me, it's why none of the movies are actually watchable. The constant jokes and nonsensical stories all stem from his referenced work. First Avengers movie was a direct Bendis to screen work.

:scust:

Stunted development and constant retcons, not my cup of tea.

:hubie:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
To me, it's why none of the movies are actually watchable. The constant jokes and nonsensical stories all stem from his referenced work. First Avengers movie was a direct Bendis to screen work.

:scust:

Stunted development and constant retcons, not my cup of tea.

:hubie:

Hey, I hate his comics work with a passion, the movies and shows great to me.

:heh: it wasn't until you brought up Bendis that I realized he also did a wack ass run on Moon Knight, too. I don't think he's written or created a character that hasn't had a movie or show at this point.

The Hood just might be up next. :mjlol:

Edit: I also theorized in the comics thread a while back that DC Comics hired him to do the same thing for their comics/characters, but his comics all flopped.