Marvel actor: I wanna PAWG but Disney ignoring application!!!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah there was chemistry with Finn and Rey. But you can tell they were on that :mjpls: because they didn’t even pair Finn up with anyone else.
I’m saying

Homie had just met her and was screaming after her every 5 minutes, trying to “protect” her while Disney made him look like the bytch thats just there for comic relief.

Boyega was under the impression the movie would mainly be about him and Rey when it ultimately just ended up being about Rey

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying

Homie had just met her and was screaming after her every 5 minutes, trying to “protect” her while Disney made him look like the bytch thats just there for comic relief.

Boyega was under the impression the movie would mainly be about him and Rey when it ultimately just ended up being about Rey

The Star Wars fandom would’ve been crying about a SJW agenda if they paired Rey and Finn together so they made the third film about trying (and failing) to redeem a school shooter psycho white boy, something that audience of neckbeards could relate to :pachaha:If Finn was white, it wouldn’t have been a question. Him and Rey would’ve been together. Date someone that kills younglings brehs.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude's about to get himself out the paint cause he can't stop yearning for that cussy. :wow:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Wait, was that even in the comics?

And doesn’t she already got a love story with Hulk?

And isn’t she dead in the MCU now?

This dude thirsty as hell :mjlol:

Lol now that you mention it, I’m pretty sure they kill her character BECAUSE of Mackie.

but Mackie like...”Okay....I say we bring Black Widow back to life, then have her and Falcon reconnect. I know it seems crazy...but I think we can make it work.”

:dead:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
She was looking RIGHT in wandavision:whew:
Teyonah-Parris-on-Swimming-Costume.jpg

Yes lawd :noah:

Anthony Mackie better start campaigning for an onscreen relationship with her

:ufdup: