Marvel actor: I wanna PAWG but Disney ignoring application!!!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he need to stop making that same joke over and over before he gets himself cancelled and fumbles his disney bag.
All it will take is scarlet saying the requests are making her uncomfortable and then boom, 30 accusers pop up.

I don't know what's worse:

That what you're saying is some shyt that totally could happen.

Breh keeps pulling this joke out of storage like mediocre comedians kept saying they were looking for Halle Berry back in the 2000s. Breh legit might have pulled this joke out of his script for Crossover.

Breh really tried to effectively put current Scarlett Johansson on the same level as prime Halle Berry.

This is a bad look for breh all around. :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The lack of cultural awareness this nikka has to say something like this right now is astounding

(Read the comments on this one, he legit said he’d join Trumps campaign in the original vid that has since been deleted)

Anthony Mackie has backed Donald Trump for president

He’s one of those lowkey c00n ass dudes, “white people need a voice too” headass “it’s okay to be racist, we’re all a little racist” mouthface

He was caping for Trump a few years ago to but Marvel had it scrubbed and went on a PR move to rebuild his image.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
That's Mackie being Mackie.

Watch his clip live on Jimny Fallon thirsting on Jennifer Lopez. She just ignored him.

Then watch Jeremy Renner's interview saying Black Widow fukked everyone and after controversy gave a sarcastic apology about talking about a fictional character.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's the face of a man who loves his PAWGIN.

mackie-400x254.jpg
He look like one of them "where my hug at :bryan:" nikkas

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Cacs not letting y'all molest their white hoes on the big screen.:mjlol:
This is why John Boyega lost his mind and went on a tirade on twitter 2 years ago.
I dont think thats comparable tho. I think the plan all along was for them to get together but them nerds freaked out so they had to shoehorn a love interest in for her. In the first film they CLEARLY had chemistry. I wouldn't be shocked if it eventually came out that he smashed off set.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I dont think thats comparable tho. I think the plan all along was for them to get together but them nerds freaked out so they had to shoehorn a love interest in for her. In the first film they CLEARLY had chemistry. I wouldn't be shocked if it eventually came out that he smashed off set.
She didnt want him in the first movie. It was obvious she was about sith boy