Married… With Children animated series teaser.....IDK about this seems like the true voices but 1

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I hope No Ma’am gets the credit it deserves :wow:

no-maam-al-bundy.gif

No Ma’am was ahead of its time. It truly birthed the HOH Movement and the City Boys

I always thought Jefferson was a Simp but looking back on his Character,he was the Original Soft Guy:wow:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
can she still do it? i have no idea

I assume it will be difficult. She may be able to do only a little bit at a time.

The show being animated was to ensure that Christina Applegate can play Kelly again. She can't act on camera anymore, but she can still record lines at home for a couple hours.

Look at how old the Simpsons voice cast is. Marge sounds like she's about to die any second, and Harry Shearer's characters don't have the same energy because he's 80. They're going to have that job for life.

Too goofy

Should just be the show but animated have it set in 90s and they don’t age

They should do this for Martin and Seinfeld but make it true to the show don’t up the notch on the goofiness

They already fukking up why are the Bundys in Florida :dahell:

At least wait for the trailer or a couple episodes to come out. All the teaser will do is tease.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I'm in based off the strength the OG cast minus Applegate is back

Not to mention, there isn't anything that shyts on black people, so I'm definitely in