Married men - what made you want to?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
We probably would have married around the same time as we had been taking about it prior to her diagnosis, but it definitely put a little pep in our step to pull it off sooner than later once we found out. Overall I'm glad I did because I was definitely a wild card before we got back together (we dated back in highschool right years prior).

Lucky. It must be nice being with someone who's known you / you've known for such a long time

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...they do say women calm men down. Is it possible that when you are talking about your other halves, it calms you so you don't feel the need to be aggressive towards each other

Women save the world, yet again :steviej:
:comeon:

I know like 10 married dudes who are bout to commit that

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
From a female's perspective marriage makes sense. The One is drummed into you from a young age.

If you are not religious and if to you marriage doesn't have to come before sex, why get married?

Is it simply because she wanted it, you got used to having her around and if you hadn't she'd have left you?

Simply put... I found a lady who I wanted to live with forever, who wanted to be a wife and had many wife qualities.

Sometimes in life, you run across offers you just can't pass up.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I met my wife when I was 19 and she was 18. First semester of college. I remember I didn't like her at first and thought she was corny (I still think she's kinda corny). We became friends somehow and have been together ever since. We have a lot of fun together and enjoy spending time together. We got married when I was 23 and have been married for 10 years now.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I met my wife when I was 19 and she was 18. First semester of college. I remember I didn't like her at first and thought she was corny (I still think she's kinda corny). We became friends somehow and have been together ever since. We have a lot of fun together and enjoy spending time together. We got married when I was 23 and have been married for 10 years now.

Post/username combo....rep