Married/committed brehs.. when you stopped wanting to fuc other women

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Title. I been with the same girl for 6/7 years now. I cheated early on but been solid since for the most part. I love her, but this faithful shyt hard. Does the urge to fukk other women ever go away? How do y’all deal with it? This bytch a 5’2 cute porto rican brehs :mjcry:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Title. I been with the same girl for 6/7 years now. I cheated early on but been solid since for the most part. I love her, but this faithful shyt hard. Does the urge to fukk other women ever go away? How do y’all deal with it? This bytch a 5’2 cute porto rican brehs :mjcry:

Don't worry bruh.
Your woman is fcking other dudes. So u might as well just go ahead and do it.

Or Just be a good dude regardless and not cheat.

Either way she's sucking the nikka off at her job bruh. Ain't nothing u do going to stop that.

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

You can always look, just don't touch. You all still fukkin on the regular?

Men are not wired to never not want other women. Just make sure you can always keep sexual chemistry with your girl and worst case bust a nut on your own to kill the edge.

The thing is, if you get other p*ssy you will regret losing everything else your girl gave you.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
You always have temptation but your choice if you want to act on it or not. Is it worth it if you get caught or bringing a std or something back to your relationship you in now. As-Salaam-Alaikum. :demonic:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I doubt it ever goes away. But it's not worth throwing your marriage out.

This is the answer right here. You're a man at the end of the day, so the urges aren't going to go away. It's biological. But the consequences of cheating and hurting someone you love keep you from doing that.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I love her too much to hurt her like that. Plus she's damn near my life vest navigating this batshyt ass world.
I feel u breh :mjcry:
Don't worry bruh.
Your woman is fcking other dudes. So u might as well just go ahead and do it.

Or Just be a good dude regardless and not cheat.

Either way she's sucking the nikka off at her job bruh. Ain't nothing u do going to stop that.
:mjcry:
I doubt it ever goes away. But it's not worth throwing your marriage out.

How old are you?
We not married currently. Prolly be engaged by the end of the year. Prolly why I’m having these thoughts :mjcry:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You can always look, just don't touch. You all still fukkin on the regular?

Men are not wired to never not want other women. Just make sure you can always keep sexual chemistry with your girl and worst case bust a nut on your own to kill the edge.

The thing is, if you get other p*ssy you will regret losing everything else your girl gave you.
Yeah we still fukking on the regular. These latinas tho breh :mjcry:I know it’s the devil :mjcry: