Marlon Wayans Finally GOT ONE with this! Stand Up Special God Loves Me

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Never been a fan of his standup. He was always goofy to me not funny.

But THIS ONE was funny from beginning to end. He took a cliche’ (Will Smith slapping Chris Rock) and built an entire set around it. But the execution for the jokes and how he personalized it was, dare I say, Genius.

Aite. Imma put it on the list to watch based on your word since you typically have sound opinions. You best not have let me down here tho. I'll get around to it before this month ends, I'm sure.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He really was serious about getting in his stand up bag. I’ll check for this. The one he did before I thought was straight.

This one is MILES better than the one he did last year. I’m telling you bro this is FIRE. Its the best writing he’s ever done and he finally reigned in his goofy physicality and learned how to hone it for the right moments.

Storytelling- A+
Punchlines- A
Stage Presence- A+
Delivery- A

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
just finished it, was solid. never seen any stand up from him but I can tell he's been working hard at it. still doing a bit too much physical comedy for his age, there were some kind of awkward parts where he was clearly out of breath and sweating like crazy from all the running around and it fukked up his delivery

best parts were when he was telling stories from back in the day, I'm sure he's got a ton of shyt to tell so he's got a deep bag in that format