Mark Zuckerburger bans Boosie's 2nd IG account

March Madness

All Star
Daps
yeah he's in a jam

you can't really do shyt without an IG lol

probably making an example out of him for his anti-gay rhetoric.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You not lying about that I was banned on Facebook for saying "That ass is perfect " when referring to a bytch who was showing her ass.
They've been throwing a lot of my friends in "Facebook Jail" for months now. I try to watch what I say on social media, because you never know who is watching.

Daps
Dude already got a following. Shouldn’t be that hard to pay someone to create his own platform for him.
tenor.gif

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
People under estimating how controlling the popular streaming and social media platforms is checkmate.

Y'all gonna start posting Boosie messages from www.bushed.com?
:feedme:

Just liked the bushes forum unless you there and have posting privileges cause you registered there will be no interactions

And little way to generic income

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Be so broke you have to beg another human being and his private enterprise to put food on on his plate

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Boosie should make demontime.tv

set it up like twitch and Instagram
Cater it to onlyfans hoes or people who want their shyt *mostly* uncensored but moderated.
If he wants.. make it like clubhouse for a min but that’s up to him

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Boosie just needs to make his own platform. Set up a fake beef with cube with his platform to boost up their users and make it uncensored too. We are in a new era of censorship and folks arent even knowing. Theres plenty of people that would leave those sites if they had a better alternative. These tech giants know that people are tech savvy but not tech smart enough to create their own platforms. That usually stems from a lack of money and knowledge.

What I dont get is why these folks like diddy and j prince arent invested in the internet or their own social media or tech companies. Folks busy making Zuckerberg and Dorsey billionaires and they themselves have enough money to start their own tech shyt. Smh. They couldn't team up to make their own version of Facebook and Twitter. Lol.

The Coli hates Black Economics and Black ownership, you about to get negged

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fk what Boosie talking about. I don't know.how much ass, titties and puwassy I don seen on his IG (which I liked).

Even seen chicks eating each other out on his IG live and after they gave him warning after warning after warning, they finally banned him.

I hate when nikkaz start crying about dumb shyt that they created.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Zuccbot botin‘, boosie onlyfans coming soon

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
He's obviously violating some kind of rule. He still got young hoes sending him nude clips?