a7hQUHH_zpsa29a33ee.png

BA1qrZY_zps0da4f3b1.png

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His new account aint banned.

But yall still seem to underestimate the power and pull of big tech. Alot of people are saying Trump only "conceded" because he was banned from social media

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
idk how serious he was but boosie claimed he had a lawsuit against him and was accusing him of racism for shutting down his page...I wouldn’t be surprised if the threat of a lawsuit/accusations of racism earned boosie a small blip on zuckerburger’s radar
they would bankrupt him and take everything he owns:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I’m absolutely dead at all the serious posts saying he just make a new site.

fukkING HILARIOUS

he doesn't really have to make a new site but he should consider getting his own Diaspora, Mastodon and peertube instance/Server . it would probably cost him $5K-$10K just to get it setup professionally and he could recruit using his twitter account.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he doesn't really have to make a new site but he should consider getting his own Diaspora, Mastodon and peertube instance/Server . it would probably cost him $5K-$10K just to get it setup professionally and he could recruit using his twitter account.

The general point about platforms is right. People are giving Facebook And Twitter too much power.

I was just laughing at the idea that Boosie is about to do any of that. You right tho. He’s got money. And if enough artist get blackballed from social media someone will come up with a Parler for them.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Boosie just needs to make his own platform. Set up a fake beef with cube with his platform to boost up their users and make it uncensored too. We are in a new era of censorship and folks arent even knowing. Theres plenty of people that would leave those sites if they had a better alternative. These tech giants know that people are tech savvy but not tech smart enough to create their own platforms. That usually stems from a lack of money and knowledge.

What I dont get is why these folks like diddy and j prince arent invested in the internet or their own social media or tech companies. Folks busy making Zuckerberg and Dorsey billionaires and they themselves have enough money to start their own tech shyt. Smh. They couldn't team up to make their own version of Facebook and Twitter. Lol.

This is what I keep coming back to. You have the money and fan base to make it happen but just aren't doing it.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boosie just needs to make his own platform. Set up a fake beef with cube with his platform to boost up their users and make it uncensored too. We are in a new era of censorship and folks arent even knowing. Theres plenty of people that would leave those sites if they had a better alternative. These tech giants know that people are tech savvy but not tech smart enough to create their own platforms. That usually stems from a lack of money and knowledge.

What I dont get is why these folks like diddy and j prince arent invested in the internet or their own social media or tech companies. Folks busy making Zuckerberg and Dorsey billionaires and they themselves have enough money to start their own tech shyt. Smh. They couldn't team up to make their own version of Facebook and Twitter. Lol.

You not lying about that I was banned on Facebook for saying "That ass is perfect " when referring to a bytch who was showing her ass.