Mark Price Was The Quickest & Most Shifti'est White Boy Ever

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Niqqas get mad when heads point out that Mark Price could survive the “thuggish” 90s but stay silent when @CHICAGO says dumb shyt like Steph wouldnt have survived and likely be a better player than Mark if dropped in the 90s.

This is why I defend young heads who shyt on stuck on the 90s dudes. You guys are not consistent.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I REMEMBER SEEING SOME PPL
USE PRICE TO DISCREDIT THE 90S
WHILE NOT REALIZING PRICE
WAS QUICKER AND MORE SHIFTY
THAN GUYS LIKE STEPH AND DAME.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah

I was telling somebody about a week ago that mark price was a problem

They were comparing reed sheppard to him and I was like nahhhh, price first step was wild and his handle was crazy

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Price was nice & super underrated but I think KJ is also super underrated. Price had the better J & 3'ball but KJ was just as good if not better then him in everything else. He was also explosive & could give out 10 assists

What type of injury did KJ have that made him go from 20 and 9 to 10 and 5 the following season? Then he was out the league 2 years later.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The problem with today’s game is the lack of fundamentals. These newer kids look at someone like price and think he couldn’t play, but he was a consummate point guard with underrated athleticism (athleticism isn’t just hops).